A24's Post team is hiring! We're looking for a Finishing Coordinator to oversee all technical aspects of our marketing materials. We are open to candidates in both NY and LA.
- Oversee the finishing process of marketing and sales assets to ensure all needed elements are provided to vendors (finishing prep, graphics, missing shots, etc.)
- Approve conform, color and sound mix on behalf of A24 and ensure timely delivery of final files
- Back up final trailer & spot files internally, reorganize files as needed, generating password protected links
- Handle the music clearance process:
- Create & update music tracker
- Send quote requests and handle negotiating fees
- Coordinate internal budget approval
- Collect licenses and send templates as needed
- Generate POs & collect invoices
- Ensure all documentation is executed and saved
- Coordinate Home Entertainment spots - such as Showcase spots for Apple and spots for Amazon Fire TV Rotator
- Share spots & trailer files internally & with platforms such as Apple, InDemand, Vubiquity, and Sonifi
- Remove date tag and change audio tracks as needed
- Track creative agency deliverables and escalate to primary stakeholders of any potential lock date delays and budget overages
- Ensure that time-sensitive bottlenecks are eliminated and advise on delivery & budget risks to enable the creation and production of high quality creative at a high velocity
- Lead and manage cross-functional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and global dissemination of campaign milestones, assets and deliverables
- Partner with a team of operational producers responsible for managing finishing, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials. These include online and offline AV, digital, and social creative assets
- 5+ years of audiovisual post production / finishing experience required, preferably in marketing, managing multiple complex projects in a high-speed creative and technical environment
- Experience interfacing with high-level executives and filmmakers.
- Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing, and ad trafficking
- Able to resize digital files to 1x1 or 9x16 as needed for social assets
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. Our target compensation range for this role is between $75,000 and $95,000. Actual starting pay within the range will depend on various considerations, including: work experience, skills, specializations, and training. We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. This role is also eligible for an annual performance bonus, including both cash and equity components, competitive healthcare, as well as other employee benefits.
A24 is the global entertainment company behind this year's historic Academy-Award® winning film Everything Everywhere All At Once. A24's premium library of 130+ films and TV shows includes Emmy-winning series Euphoria and Golden Globe winning series Ramy, and such award winning films as Minari, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Midsommar, Amy, and Uncut Gems. Upcoming television projects include The Sympathizer from Park Chan-Wook starring Robert Downey Jr. Recently released films include Danny and Michael Philippou's Talk to Me, and Underrated with Steph Curry.