Sales Coordinator, International (UK-based)
A24 is looking for a Coordinator to provide support to our sales team focused on providing television and film content to broadcast and VOD partners around the world.
Responsibilities will include TV & Film sales market coordination, client servicing support, international operations maintenance, diary management, avails report production, and general departmental administrative tasks. This person is a detail-oriented self-starter with a client-focused attitude and approach.
Please note this role is based in the UK and candidates must be able to work in-person from our London office.
Initial Responsibilities --
- Manage all logistical and administrative aspects of a TV or film market - scheduling meetings, setting up offices, booking transportation, welcoming clients, coordinating technical set-up, etc.
- Support MD, International TV Sales, and their team with scheduling, expenses, and ad hoc administrative tasks
- Producing availability reports for all TV and Film content as necessary using FilmTrack
- Screenings and scripts: sending screening links and running screening reports, setting up in-theater screenings, sending scripts
- Liaise with internal teams to prepare international sales materials
- Report and monitor deal status (including legal and delivery) of television and film sales to broadcasters and VOD platforms worldwide
- Coordinate with internal teams (delivery, marketing, publicity, etc.) in order to service international partners
- Marketing support including creating one-pagers, email blasts, and reels for markets
- Conduct and compile international research including, but not limited to: ratings and sales data, box office analysis, territory-specific industry trends, and competitive distribution landscape summaries
- Track festival interest and requests; liaise with festival and internal team on submissions
- Organize and maintain sales data within the broadcaster and VOD platforms sales team
- Coordinate with Business and Legal Affairs to manage sales contracts
Ideal Candidate --
- 1- 2 years of experience in a fast-paced business environment, ideally in an administrative client-facing capacity. Prior experience or knowledge of the international TV sales industry is helpful.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets as well as InDesign or similar software
- Experience of using FilmTrack software is highly desirable
- A passion for television and an interest in film
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management and organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, efficient, curious, and resourceful
- Ability to speak additional languages is a plus
Applicants for this position must have legal right to work in the UK.
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates. With offices in NY, LA, and London, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Everything Everywhere All At Once, The Whale, Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya, Netflix series Beef, and Showtime series The Curse.