Social Media Producer, Creative Marketing (Film)
Social Media Producer, Creative Marketing @ A24 (NY based)
- Produce dynamic and cut-through film social campaigns in close collaboration with the wider Creative Marketing team
- Manage the full production cycle of social asset creation, from early ideation through delivery
- Develop innovative approaches to channel management and content strategy in line with platform best practices (Instagram, TikTok, X/Twitter) and social trends/cultural moments
- Create content calendars and execute posts across platforms with flawless attention to detail
- Produce forward-thinking copy explorations with a distinct voice for each title
- Oversee real-time social coverage of special events and activations, including film premieres, festivals, award shows and more
- Collaborate with PR to identify talent opportunities and share social content with key partners
- Proactively contribute to team and inter-departmental brainstorms, offering insight from a social perspective
- Manage RFPs from vendors and source new creative collaborators for upcoming campaigns
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Skill Set & Qualifications:
- 4-5 years relevant work experience
- Passionate about social media as a creative marketing medium
- Deep knowledge of pop culture and internet culture
- Intuitive understanding of A24’s approach to social
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively, with experience giving creative/editorial feedback
- Thrives in a demanding, fast-moving but loosely-structured creative environment
- Humble, diligent, resourceful
- Working proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere a bonus
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Our target salary range for this position is between $90,000 to $110,000. We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. Actual starting salary within the range will depend on various considerations, including: work experience, skills, specializations, and training. This role is also eligible for an annual performance bonus, including both cash and equity components, competitive healthcare, as well as other employee benefits.
A24 is the global entertainment company behind this year's historic Academy-Award® winning film Everything Everywhere All At Once. A24's premium library of 130+ films and TV shows includes Emmy-winning series Euphoria and Golden Globe winning series Ramy, and such award winning films as Minari, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Midsommar, Amy, and Uncut Gems. Upcoming television projects include The Sympathizer from Park Chan-Wook starring Robert Downey Jr., and Beef starring Academy-Award® nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong. Upcoming films include Ari Aster’s Beau is Afraid starring Joaquin Phoenix, Celine Song’s directorial debut Past Lives, Danny and Michael Philippou's Talk to Me, and Underrated with Steph Curry.
All valid links to open A24 job opportunities can be found at https://a24films.com/jobs or the Company's official Linkedin page and official recruiting communications will come only through emails from the domain @a24films.com.