Senior Backend Engineer, Platform Team
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join us!
The Platform group is responsible for some of the core features and components at Axonius, like:
AQL(Axonius Query Language) - giving our customers the ability to search & analyze their assets in the organization using our query language and wizard. Supporting complex features - query-enhanced capabilities (like data refinement and filtering), assets historical investigation, query optimizations, and much more.
End-to-end ownership of Axonius's core platform components: Devices management, Users management, Software management, and Vulnerability management. Includes owning the product roadmap of those domains from vision to production, stability and performance roadmap, and more. Owning these core components involves complex Frontend and deep tech backend projects like ETLs, distributed computing, and more.
- You will be a part of the Axonius R&D team, designing and implementing new features, end-to-end
- Responsible for optimizing the performance and scalability of our product
- Our stack includes Python, Vue.js, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, AWS and Docker
- At least 8 years of experience as a Backend Engineer
- Extensive professional experience with at least one high-level backend language (Python, Node.js, Java, C#, Go, C++)
- In-depth experience with complex and high scale production systems
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Hands-on experience with multiple databases
- A team player with strong communication skills, but also capable of working independently
- Experience with modern UI framework (React, Vue.JS, Angular)
- Experience in MongoDB and Redis
- Computer science or an equivalent degree
- Background in the cybersecurity industry/enterprise IT
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?