Sales Engineer - Germany
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for future Axonians who value growth, team, humility and winning!
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our amazing team!
As a Sales Engineer, you will be our customer’s technical contact, and craft strategic business cases to win customers over & help them conquer their security challenges. In conjunction with sales, you will be responsible for conducting in-person and remote product demos, articulating the technical value of products, and driving successful outcomes for programs.
- Serve as the technical sales lead throughout the pre-sales cycle, including owning proofs-of-value (POV) results and driving their success, co-leading customer relationships with sales executives, and giving technical demos
- Become the regional technical subject matter expert in the Axonius platform and its integrations, and continuously maintain the expertise
- Provide technical pre-sales support for assigned sales team through discovery meetings to deal close
- Assist sales in development and implementation of sales objectives and account-based penetration strategies
- Conduct technical and competitive landscape research to effectively address customer questions
- Educate sales executives and partners on Axonius products, platform, and security
- Obsessively drive customer satisfaction!
- 5+ years industry experience in sales engineering
- Technical background in Internet security principles
- Strong understanding of how Internet protocols work (HTTP, SMTP, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocols, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.), endpoint security technologies (AV, EDR, Next-gen AV etc), cloud security principles, vulnerability management.
- Prior experience in selling software to Fortune 500
- Experience presenting at multiple levels, from C-Suite to Solution Users
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to see and present “the Big Picture”, uncover business challenges, and architect a solution to solve customer business issues
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude, customer focus, and strong sense of ownership over customer results
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Naturally team-oriented with a mission-first attitude
- Conceptual knowledge of API’s and as much real world experience with scripting languages such as Python.
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.