Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for future Axonians who value growth, team, humility and winning!
As part of our growth, we are looking for a passionate, experienced, and motivated Senior People Partner to join our global People team.
As part of your role, you’ll work closely with the Israel Director of People, VP’s and Co-Founders to build unique people-based solutions that will scale our culture as we grow. You will be a critical partner to the leadership team in Israel and will need to understand every aspect of the business and operate as a thought leader regarding people and organizational topics.
- Strategic business partner to managers and leaders by providing thought leadership on how to develop and implement the right people solutions to execute against the business strategy
- Lead the facilitation and management of all people programs rollout with close global alignment (performance reviews, engagement surveys, etc)
- Proactively identify and resolve complex organizational challenges
- Own and optimize the end to end people processes (welfare, compensation, benefits, etc)
- Partner with the Head of People to set the long-term vision and strategy for the people organization in Israel.
- Act as a cultural ambassador, including fostering diversity and inclusion.
- Coach, partner and develop managers and leaders - TL, GL, Director and VP’s.
- Partner closely with the talent acquisition team and operations manager to ensure an excellent onboarding experience for new hires.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years experience in HR Business Partner role (or similar) in a technology company
- You are agile, fearless, and able to adapt to shifting priorities
- Experience working with a US-based, global company
- You have excellent judgment and problem-solving capabilities
- Analytically driven, you are experienced in utilizing qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem-solving and root cause analysis.
- You possess impeccable discretion when handling confidential or sensitive information.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skill in both English and Hebrew.
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.