We are growing and are looking for future Axonians who value personal and career growth, team-work, and winning!
What your day will look like:
- Install, Upgrade, and Maintain Complex Customer Production Environments.
- Develop tools to provide better controls of customer environments.
- Research and solve complex problems in unknown environments, and explore an entirely new field on a daily basis
- Leading and building new deployment mechanisms for complicated environments.
- Innovate scalable solutions in order to support growth within the organization and the product
- Be responsible for solving difficult problems regarding the architecture and deployment of the Axonius Product.
- Initiate, design, and lead architecture projects across the company
- Be a crucial part of Axonius by influencing the way we maintain healthy production environments.
Our Culture and Benefits:
- Axonius is committed to ensuring that each team member has a clear and attainable long-term career path. To support this, we allocate a yearly budget to every employee, enabling them to invest in their own growth and learning according to their specific needs and aspirations. In addition, we are given access to Pluralsight, an online education platform that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That's why we provide our employees with three long weekends throughout the year, giving them the opportunity to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones, and invest in their own well-being. In addition, we created a special parental leave policy which allows both primary caregiver and secondary caregiver to spend substantial time with their newborn. We’re also proud to offer extra vacation days for the following important life events: marriage, birth of a grandchild, special milestones related to your children, loss of pregnancy and bereavement.
- We see you. As part of our culture, our employees' well-being is important to us.That’s why we offer psychological support services and support services.
- While we have physical offices in New York, Brazil, and Tel Aviv, we embrace a flexible working culture. The majority of our employees work remotely, regardless of their location around the globe. This flexibility allows us to tap into a diverse talent pool and enables our team members to work in a way that suits their individual preferences and circumstances.
As a global company, we strive for excellence in everything we do. To support our employees in communicating effectively across borders, we provide English lessons as part of our commitment to their success.
Reach out if you are:
- At least 5 years of experience focused on DevOps or Development
- 5 Years Experience with Python
- Extensive experience with Linux operating systems
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to quickly develop solutions and understand complex problems
- Extensive experience with a variety of technologies (Docker, MongoDB, cloud environments)
- Experience with deployment tools such as Terraform, Chef, Ansible, or Puppet.
- Working in a busy, fast-paced, and dynamic environment that requires high availability for our clients
- Fast learner - able to work independently and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to be available and responsive to clients
- Excellent English - written and verbal communication
- Previously worked in a customer-oriented environment
- Previous experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Familiarity with Ansible
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.