Vice President of Demand Generation
Vice President, Demand Generation
We’re a high-energy, high-growth B2B software company seeking a Vice President of Demand Generation to strategically drive growth in a rapidly expanding market. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, and working closely across all aspects of the Go-to-Market function, you will lead the development of our scalable, predictable and repeatable process of building high quality pipeline as a leading indicator of revenue achievement.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a demand marketing strategy that enables the creation, capture and conversion of demand in alignment with business objectives across multiple segments
- Orchestrate cross-functional integrated campaigns to ensure aligned execution of strategic messaging and competitive positioning across all channels to reach addressable market of addressable accounts
- Enable always-on demand programs (inbound lead motion) complemented by strategic campaigns (leveraging intent signals) to drive traffic to owned digital properties that converts to qualified leads for the BDR and sales organizations to develop into marketing sourced opportunities and pipeline
- Activate demand across all channels (by segment) including paid, organic, ABM and partner
- Evaluate the performance and ROI of marketing campaigns, optimizing process, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Continuously improve and pilot new approaches to creating, capturing and converting demand Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation programs on pipeline and bookings
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, driving strong alignment on campaign strategy as well as pipeline and win rate objectives
- Continuously develop all members of the growth marketing team in alignment with professional aspirations and business needs
- 5-10+ years of experience in B2B software demand marketing
- 3+ years of experience working in nascent and emerging markets
- 5+ years of leading remote teams across multiple time-zones
- Demonstrated success orchestrating cross-functional teams across a business to achieve pipeline and growth objectives
- Experience improving cost unit economics
- Proven track record of successfully launching high impact integrated marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions and tactical execution
- Demonstrated public speaking and executive engagement experience
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.