Learning and Development Manager
Do you have a passion for, and experience in, employee learning and developing ways to support how employees grow? Does the prospect of building something new and unique motivate you? We’re looking for a learning and talent development professional to help build and execute an innovative approach to learning and growth at Axonius. Growth is core to the experience we aim to create for all employees at Axonius and we invest heavily in it. This role is a mix of strategy and “rolling up your sleeves” execution, and offers the opportunity to determine how Axonius differentiates itself in the employee growth and development space.
- Degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, Human Resource Management, or related discipline or at least 8 years’ experience in adult learning design and development
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies and tools, including new technologies and modalities
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems and how to leverage them
- Ability to work independently and function as an effective team player across multiple organizations
- Experience working across cultures and determining both global and local solutions
- Experience collaborating with different business units and internal customers
- Strong facilitation and innovative thinking skills
- Help design and continuously improve our approach to learning at Axonius
- Support design and implementation of an approach to talent management, including any bespoke programs for specific groups
- Develop a consistent measurement and evaluation approach so we know what’s working/what’s not
- Own all details to ensure high quality execution
- Implement new and cutting edge ways to help employees develop, including through coaching, independent and community learning, and audience focused programing
- Manage and enhance our approach to providing regular performance feedback
- Partner with the business to design audience-focused learning solutions, and to understand professional skill gaps
- Make sure our learning and talent solutions meet the differing needs of a global audience
- Align company-wide learning solutions with our people and business priorities
- Manage projects on time and on budget
- Stay connected to innovations and developments in the field of learning and talent management to utilize best practice and provide fresh solutions
A little more about Axonius US:
- Remote-first culture. We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, Austin, São Paulo, and Washington DC, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Great people. Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- A focus on career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius. We offer ongoing growth opportunities, including mentorship programs, a learning and development stipend, and company-wide courses..
- Next level benefits. 100% coverage of 3 different tiers of employee healthcare premiums. Dental, vision, and 401k match.
- Top-notch family leave options. 17 weeks of parental leave for primary caregivers and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers. Additional time off for important life events like marriage, birth of a grandchild, and more!
- We give back. Corporate social responsibility partnerships, employee giving opportunities , and volunteer time off.
- Competitive compensation. Market rate salaries, bonuses, or commissions. Stock options for all full time employees with equity refresh opportunities.
- DEI focused. Highly supported Employee Resource Groups (ERG). Executive-level diversity and inclusion goals. Training, events, and mentorship options.
Axonius is committed to fair and equitable compensation packages. A candidate’s salary will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our packages include stock options, attractive benefits, and an annual bonus
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.