Talent Acquisition Leader - Maternity Leave Replacement
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and innovative Talent Acquisition leader to join our team!
If you value personal and career growth, team-work, and winning this role is for you!
# The position is temporary for 6 months, with the possibility of extension
What your day will look like:
- You will develop recruitment strategies, and ensure we attract top talent who aligns with our company's vision and culture.
- You will be an enthusiastic and results-driven recruiter who consistently takes initiative to identify, engage, and hire top talent.
- Take ownership of the entire recruitment process, from job posting and candidate sourcing to offer negotiation and acceptance while focusing on the candidate experience..
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers for all departments.
- Conduct in-depth interviews and assessments to evaluate candidates' cultural fit.
- Provide a seamless and positive recruitment experience for candidates.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of different recruiting strategies, fostering a culture of learning and improvement within our talent acquisition team.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including People partners, finance, legal and the business.
Our culture and Benefits:
- Axonius is committed to ensuring that each team member has a clear and attainable long-term career path. To support this, we allocate a yearly budget to every employee, enabling them to invest in their own growth and learning according to their specific needs and aspirations. In addition, we are given access to Pluralsight, an online education platform that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That's why we provide our employees with three long weekends throughout the year, giving them the opportunity to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones, and invest in their own well-being. In addition, we created a special parental leave policy which allows both primary caregiver and secondary caregiver to spend substantial time with their newborn. We’re also proud to offer extra vacation days for the following important life events: marriage, birth of a grandchild, special milestones related to your children, loss of pregnancy and bereavement.
- We see you. As part of our culture, our employees' well-being is important to us. That’s why we offer psychological support services and support services.
- While we have physical offices in New York, Brazil, and Tel Aviv, we embrace a flexible working culture. The majority of our employees work remotely, regardless of their location around the globe. This flexibility allows us to tap into a diverse talent pool and enables our team members to work in a way that suits their individual preferences and circumstances.
- As a global company, we strive for excellence in everything we do. To support our employees in communicating effectively across borders, we provide English lessons as part of our commitment to their success.
Reach out if you are:
- 5+ years’ experience in recruiting in a global Hi-tech company, preferred rapid-growth startup environment.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills to gather and interpret recruitment data for informed decision-making.
- A proactive and collaborative approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Proven experience working with Greenhouse - big advantage
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.