APAC IT Support Engineer
We are growing and are looking for future Axonians who value personal and career growth, team-work, and winning!
we are looking for an experienced Support Engineer with a background and expertise in supporting a global organization with their internal IT needs to join our team!
What your day will look like:
The Support Engineer’s primary role will be to work on complicated technical issues, addressing our employees needs with detailed analysis and documentation, and providing step by step solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience administering Software as a Service (SaaS) products such as Okta, Google Workspace, Zendesk, Slack, Zoom, as well as strong technical skills and problem solving abilities in both Mac and Windows.
- Provide expert analysis to our Axonius employees on endpoint (Mac & Windows), applications and technology needs.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, user process documentation, and instructional videos.
- Lead process improvement design, including opportunities to automate or streamline flows, documentation, and appropriate training needs.
- Work independently and prioritize multiple technical projects and tasks
- Maintain and support the corporate infrastructure in Axonius offices, including AV, desk configurations, and general networking support.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to other employees as necessary.
- Responsible for proper onboarding and offboarding processes for employees, including hardware procurement and access provisioning.
- Ensure compliance with patching and security policies on all Axonius corporate machines.
- Assist in configuring, monitoring, and diagnosing software installs and configurations on corporate applications.
- Develop reports for ticketing metrics, compliance reports, and necessary project status updates.
- Participate as a member of our global 24x7 IT team, including an on-call rotation during off hours.
Our culture and Benefits:
- Axonius is committed to ensuring that each team member has a clear and attainable long-term career path. To support this, we allocate a yearly budget to every employee, enabling them to invest in their own growth and learning according to their specific needs and aspirations. In addition, we are given access to Pluralsight, an online education platform that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That's why we provide our employees with three long weekends throughout the year, giving them the opportunity to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones, and invest in their own well-being. In addition, we created a special parental leave policy which allows both primary caregiver and secondary caregiver to spend substantial time with their newborn. We’re also proud to offer extra vacation days for the following important life events: marriage, birth of a grandchild, special milestones related to your children, loss of pregnancy and bereavement.
- We see you. As part of our culture, our employees' well-being is important to us.That’s why we offer psychological support services and support services.
- While we have physical offices in New York, Brazil, and Tel Aviv, we embrace a flexible working culture. The majority of our employees work remotely, regardless of their location around the globe. This flexibility allows us to tap into a diverse talent pool and enables our team members to work in a way that suits their individual preferences and circumstances.
- As a global company, we strive for excellence in everything we do. To support our employees in communicating effectively across borders, we provide English lessons as part of our commitment to their success.
Reach out if you are:
- Background and 2 + years of experience in IT Service Desk operations
- 2+ years of experience on an IT team in an environment with both Windows and MacOS and supporting Okta managed applications
- Strong experience in Google Workspace, Slack, and other industry leading SaaS applications.
- Strong knowledge of PC/Mac operating systems, applications, networks, and hardware
- Experience administering Zoom conferencing and modernized user experience
- Experience with working with ticketing systems Zendesk is preferred.
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware, and software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and establish priorities.
- Passion for learning, improving, and Growing in the field of IT.
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills and ability to tailor communications for the intended audience.
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation that includes non standard office hours to achieve 24x7 support.
- Occasional travel may be required
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, in both Hebrew and English
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.