We are growing and are looking for future Axonians who value personal and career growth, team-work, and winning!
What your day will look like:
The Asset Group is a customer-focused group that has E2E responsibilities - from customer requests to quick results in the field. A key part of the Asset Group's responsibilities is searching for solutions and external products, finding ways to incorporate data, and developing and deploying quick features/customizations to win the tech game!
- Be a problem-solver, providing out-of-the-box solutions to unique problems using top innovative technology
- Provide customers with pre and post-sale support while quickly deciphering the customer request
- Researching solutions, developing, and deploying quick features/ customizations to obtain the tech WIN!
- In a nutshell, you will be the technical ace that helps us close the deal
Our Culture and Benefits:
- While we have physical offices in New York, São Paulo, and Tel Aviv, we embrace a flexible working culture. The majority of our employees work remotely, regardless of their location around the globe. This flexibility allows us to tap into a diverse talent pool and enables our team members to work in a way that suits their individual preferences and circumstances.
- As a global company, we strive for excellence in everything we do. To support our employees in communicating effectively across borders, we provide English lessons as part of our commitment to their success.
- Competitive compensation. Market rate salaries, stock options for all full-time employees with equity refresh opportunities.
- We provide a CTL contract with benefits such as a health and dental plan, thirteen first salary, FGTS, meal allowance, transportation allowance, life insurance, Gympass, and more.
- Axonius is committed to ensuring that each team member has a clear and attainable long-term career path. To support this, we allocate a yearly budget to every employee, enabling them to invest in their own growth and learning according to their specific needs and aspirations. In addition, we are given access to Pluralsight, an online education platform that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That's why we provide our employees with three long weekends throughout the year, giving them the opportunity to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones, and invest in their own well-being.
Reach out if you are:
- At least 5 years as a Backend Engineer (1+ years in Python)
- Experience with Linux environments
- Extensive experience with a variety of technologies (such as Docker, MongoDB, cloud environments)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and respond to customers with a sense of urgency
- Fast learner able to work independently and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- API knowledge (SQL, REST, SOAP)
- Experience with operating systems
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Experience working with customers worldwide
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.