Human Resources Manager
As the Human Resources Manager at Axonius, you will play a crucial role in supporting our business leaders and employees with all people-related topics. You will drive initiatives to enhance employee experience, improve the sense of belonging for our Brazilian team as part of a growing, global organization, and ensure smooth HR operations within the region. We are seeking a candidate with a strong background in HR, ideally within an international technology company, who is familiar with the unique challenges of working with Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) in Brazil.
This position will report to Director of People, located in Israel.
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand and address their HR needs, providing strategic guidance on people-related matters.
- Enhance the overall employee experience by implementing initiatives that foster engagement, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Foster a sense of belonging and cultural alignment within the Brazilian team as an integral part of our global organization.
- Manage HR operations within Brazil, ensuring compliance with local labor laws and regulations, and working with PEOs where necessary.
- Oversee HR generalist responsibilities, including but not limited to talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, and compliance.
- With the support of a Global Talent Acquisition team, you will lead the recruitment efforts in the country, ensuring that we attract and retain top talent while developing a strong employer brand in the market.
- You will partner with the Global Compensation and Benefits team to administer compensation and benefits programs locally, ensuring competitive and equitable rewards for our employees.
- You will drive our Feedback and Impact processes for the Brazilian team, drive employee development initiatives, such as training and onboarding programs.
- Stay current with HR trends and best practices and adapt our HR strategies accordingly to maintain a competitive edge in the technology industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; HR certification is a plus.
- Proven experience working in a variety of HR roles, with a preference for those with experience in an international technology company.
- Strong understanding of Brazilian labor laws and regulations, and experience working with PEOs in the region.
- Proficiency in HR best practices, including talent acquisition, performance management, and compensation and benefits administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and build strong relationships at all organizational levels.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and able to work independently while also contributing to a collaborative team environment.
- Fluent in both Portuguese and English, with strong written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
If you are a results-driven HR professional with a passion for enhancing the employee experience and building a strong sense of belonging within a global organization, we encourage you to apply for the Human Resources Manager position at [Your Company Name]. Join our team and help shape the future of our technology company in São Paulo, Brazil.
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.