Enterprise Account Executive - APAC
Location: Remote in Indonesia
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for building a long term business within the assigned territory, selling the complete Axonius Platform solution to strategic accounts across a wide range of industry verticals in the APAC marketplace. The focus will be FSI, Telco, Large Enterprise and Government accounts. The individual will be expected to work at a high tempo and have the ability to engage in conversations with various different stakeholders ranging from IT and Security Operations, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Security Engineering as well as C-suite individuals in security and risk management. The role requires the individual to be conversant across both general IT and security terminology with some understanding of common IT and security technologies. The candidate should have a willingness to prospect via telephone and email, LinkedIn and other lead sources to accelerate penetration into accounts, identifying new Axonius software opportunities, building qualified pipeline revenue in excess of 4x the annual sales quota. The ability to orchestrate and manage the entire deal cycle to closure is critical especially dealing with highly complex enterprise deals. Working with local engineering and technical resource at Axonius is also required to present the technical aspects of the Axonius platform both in demos and proof of concepts (POCs).
The Regional Sales Director will:
- Identify and drive targeted prospecting activities for accounts in key industry verticals
- Identify qualified opportunities and build a diverse sales pipeline directly with customers
- Manage pipeline activities including driving deals through presentations, demos and POCs; exhibit consistent deal progression to closure. Strong account management skills and experience are required
- Identify deal stakeholders, understand budgets, procurement timeline and requirements
- Develop and manage quotes and proposals, contracts and price negotiations
- Consistently meeting sales quota is required or proving the ability to plan, execute and deliver the path to plan
- Provide timely sales updates, including metrics for meetings, opportunities, POCs and deal closure to executive management
- Partner closely with channel team to develop and construct business relationships with strategic Value-Added Resellers (VARs) in the market that align their product portfolio to the Axonius offering
- Work closely with strategic partners to drive a successful channel business
- Work closely with marketing team to drive brand recognition and to deliver expected ROI for all marketing activities
- Work with Axonius staff to analyze target prospects and effectively prioritize and plan best approach to various industry verticals and market segments
- Gathering competitive intelligence and knowledge related to industry trends, share insights with market, product management and executive management
- Oversight of all in-country team members. May be required to take on additional responsibility of expanding sales team as in-country leader.
Education & Certification / License Credentials
- Proven experience in cybersecurity and information technology software sales
Functional Competencies – Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- At least 5 to 10 years of Enterprise Sales experience selling into strategic accounts. Candidates with exceptional sales excellence record (President’s Club, Top Sales Award, etc) will be preferred
- A proven track record of building pipeline, closing business deals and accurate forecasting is required
- Industry background and connections in the FSI, Telco, Large Enterprise, Government accounts is preferred.
- Experience selling cybersecurity software solutions to large enterprise and banking clients strongly preferred
- Conceptual understanding of technical security solutions and models desired
- Conceptual understanding of OT network environments preferred
- Experience with the use of Salesforce, Gmail, MS Office and Web Conferencing products required
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-up skills are required
- True blend of relationship building with Channel VARs and hunter mentality for direct sales is a must
- Strong understanding of the pursuit and acquisition of cybersecurity business
- Ability to work creatively and independently, with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to qualify opportunities
- Ability to communicate both business and technical level concepts to different core audiences
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals or technical procedures, white papers and case studies
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Leadership, Management & Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to take the vision of the company and establish a sales strategy, objectives and action plan for the local market
- Ability to resourcefully and effectively execute and deliver on goals and action plans
- Sense of urgency to address issues right away, deal with problems, finish initiatives
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate and partner with clients to obtain confidence and trust
- Organized and creative with a focus on the growth of this venture
- Ability to adapt sales methods and tactics to various on the ground customer and market conditions
Personal Characteristics / Considerations
- Strategic thinker and resourceful individual who can think out of the box and improvise to meet the demands of changing conditions
- Projects high energy
- Directs his/her own work
- Enjoys complexity and nuance
- Collaborative; communicates and interacts with transparency
- Optimistic, engaging personality
- Exceptional analytical and reporting skills
- Has patience and perseverance
- Has can do attitude
- Commitment to high ethics
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.