Sales Leader - Southeast
Location: Atlanta or Charlotte
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a Sales Manager to join our amazing team! As a Sales Manager, you will hire, train, and manage a team of sellers across a large geographic region. This position is responsible for working closely with internal teams to build strategy and hit quarterly goals.
- Growing and expanding Axonius Client footprint across North America
- Manage a team of Account Executives across a large geographic region
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the company’s overall strategic plans
- Meeting sales and revenue targets as set by Vice President Sales. Generate periodic reports as interpretation tools for various strategic activities.
- Overall segment strategy implementation; execution of Axonius brand, support of all sales and marketing objectives
- Daily client contact, maintaining current and developing new opportunities
- Continuous business planning and forecasting for assigned partners
- Administration of sales orders, program execution and validation, and channel communication
- Synthesize reporting for management review
- 10-12+ years Sales and Sales management experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Experience with Enterprise Clients
- Outstanding presentation and sales skills
- Strong data analytics, organizational skills, decision making abilities and timely follow-up
- Experience in startup space
- Knowledge of AWS Marketplace
- Experience building efficient processes to expedite the sales process
A little more about Axonius US:
- Remote-first culture. We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, Austin, São Paulo, and Washington DC, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Great people. Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- A focus on career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius. We offer ongoing growth opportunities, including mentorship programs, a learning and development stipend, and company-wide courses..
- Next level benefits. 100% coverage of 3 different tiers of employee healthcare premiums. Dental, vision, and 401k match.
- Top-notch family leave options. 17 weeks of parental leave for primary caregivers and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers. Additional time off for important life events like marriage, birth of a grandchild, and more!
- We give back. Corporate social responsibility partnerships, employee giving opportunities , and volunteer time off.
- Competitive compensation. Market rate salaries, bonuses, or commissions. Stock options for all full time employees with equity refresh opportunities.
- DEI focused. Highly supported Employee Resource Groups (ERG). Executive-level diversity and inclusion goals. Training, events, and mentorship options.
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.