Senior DevOps Engineer
We are growing and are looking for future Axonians who value personal and career growth, team-work, and winning!
What your day will look like:
This role is critical in supporting our company’s short and long-term SaaS product expansion plans. You’ll join an expanding group where your contributions can make a strong impact on Axonius.
You will have the chance to design and build our customer and internal production systems using up-to-date technologies and tools.
As a DevOps Eng at Axonius, you will have a chance to play a key role in all our mission critical services, working with multiple teams and groups and having a very wide view of how all of this comes together, from the request to the design, up to the build , deploy and whole lifecycle of what we build and manage in our cloud at Axonius.
You will collaborate with our R&D, Security, and Corporate IT teams to deliver safe, scalable, and high-performing solutions. Members of the Cloud Infrastructure team act as trusted technical architects, and play a key role in determining the future of how Axonius builds and delivers its cybersecurity asset management services.
- Evaluate , Design & Implement new cloud infrastructure technologies & Architecture to support our ever growing SaaS solution.
- Build a SaaS product to serve thousands of global customers in a modern and scalable way
- Design, deploy, and operate cloud infrastructure and services for various internal (corporate) applications on behalf of other teams
Our culture and Benefits:
- Axonius is committed to ensuring that each team member has a clear and attainable long-term career path. To support this, we allocate a yearly budget to every employee, enabling them to invest in their own growth and learning according to their specific needs and aspirations. In addition, we are given access to Pluralsight, an online education platform that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That's why we provide our employees with three long weekends throughout the year, giving them the opportunity to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones, and invest in their own well-being. In addition, we created a special parental leave policy which allows both primary caregiver and secondary caregiver to spend substantial time with their newborn. We’re also proud to offer extra vacation days for the following important life events: marriage, birth of a grandchild, special milestones related to your children, loss of pregnancy and bereavement.
- We see you. As part of our culture, our employees' well-being is important to us. That’s why we offer psychological support services and support services.
- While we have physical offices in New York, Brazil, and Tel Aviv, we embrace a flexible working culture. The majority of our employees work remotely, regardless of their location around the globe. This flexibility allows us to tap into a diverse talent pool and enables our team members to work in a way that suits their individual preferences and circumstances.
- As a global company, we strive for excellence in everything we do. To support our employees in communicating effectively across borders, we provide English lessons as part of our commitment to their success.
Reach out if you are:
- 4+ years of experience managing cloud-based environments
- Extensive experience with modern DevOps tooling, including configuration management and Infrastructure as Code
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Proven experience and understanding of architecture principles across infrastructure platforms, security, data, integration, and application layers
- Experience deploying and operating services based on Linux containers and virtualization (Docker, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking different operating systems
- Monitoring and operational metrics gathering (e.g., CloudWatch, Datadog, Nagios, etc)
- Building and managing infrastructure that requires high availability and high security standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.