Senior Product Manager
We are growing and are looking for future Axonians who value personal and career growth, team-work, and winning!
What your day will look like:
- Create the vision, develop product backlogs, drive execution to results, and manage outcomes.
- Work with customers to help direct product roadmap, improve customer experience and drive our business.
- Work closely with product, engineering, sales and marketing teams throughout the product development lifecycle to deliver a best-in-class product.
- Partner with local and remote teams. Communicate clearly about projects, risks, and accomplishments on behalf of the team to external and internal stakeholders.
Our Culture and Benefits:
- Axonius is committed to ensuring that each team member has a clear and attainable long-term career path. To support this, we allocate a yearly budget to every employee, enabling them to invest in their own growth and learning according to their specific needs and aspirations. In addition, we are given access to Pluralsight, an online education platform that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That's why we provide our employees with three long weekends throughout the year, giving them the opportunity to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones, and invest in their own well-being. In addition, we created a special parental leave policy which allows both primary caregiver and secondary caregiver to spend substantial time with their newborn. We’re also proud to offer extra vacation days for the following important life events: marriage, birth of a grandchild, special milestones related to your children, loss of pregnancy and bereavement.
- We see you. As part of our culture, our employees' well-being is important to us.That’s why we offer psychological support services and support services.
- While we have physical offices in New York, Brazil, and Tel Aviv, we embrace a flexible working culture. The majority of our employees work remotely, regardless of their location around the globe. This flexibility allows us to tap into a diverse talent pool and enables our team members to work in a way that suits their individual preferences and circumstances.
- As a global company, we strive for excellence in everything we do. To support our employees in communicating effectively across borders, we provide English lessons as part of our commitment to their success.
Reach out if you are:
- You're an interdisciplinary problem solver, skilled at blending different perspectives in the pursuit of a mission.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager. Proven track record of delivering software products/services to market.
- Cybersecurity background, specifically in areas that intersect with SaaS Security.
- Experience working with both midsize enterprises which are cloud-native and large enterprise customers.
- Deep customer empathy and ability to identify customer needs.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills in English.
- Team player, confident, independent, and enthusiastic!
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers solution gaps, and automatically validates and enforces security policies. By seamlessly integrating with hundreds of security and management solutions, Axonius is deployed in minutes, improving cyber hygiene immediately.
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.