Manager of Technical Support - West Coast
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Manager of Technical Support to join our team!
As a Manager of Technical Support, you will lead a group of very skilled technical support engineers, assisting them with career growth, helping to lead against hot customer issues, and handling both reactive and proactive operational functions. You will be working to develop a high-performing team that is hyper-focused on providing customer satisfaction.
- Directly manage a team of skilled Technical Support Engineers.
- Act as an escalation point for hot accounts and critical issues.
- Analyze issues and assist with troubleshooting incidents that are escalated by the team.
- Follow escalation paths from ticket creation through resolution.
- Assist with writing and maintaining the internal and external knowledge bases.
- Communicate with customers and internal parties about existing tickets and identify common patterns.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and exceptionalism.
- At least 2 years of industry experience in a Technical Support role within software and/or technology.
- At least 3 years managing a Technical Support team within the software and/or technology industry.
- Provide a troubleshooting mindset, a customer-focused approach, and a strong sense of ownership over results.
- Comfortable providing both negative and positive feedback to people on your team.
- Willing to learn, adapt, and evolve with the team and company.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Nourish a team-oriented mindset with a customer-first attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of answering technical questions from technical and non-technical users.
- Comfortable with both writing and reviewing how-to’s, troubleshooting guides, and other documents.
- General understanding of how Internet protocols work.
- Culture is important to us; we are seeking a diligent candidate who also enjoys teamwork and camaraderie.
- Familiarity with APIs and their practical application in a real-world environment.
- Basic knowledge of coding in Python.
- Experience handling technical escalations within your team and to external teams.
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocols, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc), and endpoint security technologies.
Axonius is committed to fair and equitable compensation packages. A candidate’s salary will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our packages include stock options, attractive benefits, and an annual bonus
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.