Enterprise Account Executive - Chicago
Location: Candidate must be based in Chicagoland Area
The Account Executive is a highly visible role that requires the right candidate to fit into our winning culture mindset and who has the grit and drive to define their own success. It requires an individual who will meet and exceed quarterly sales quota by building a territory strategy and executing on their plan. Developing and closing new opportunities within a specific geographical territory is the mission.
Culture is important to us at Axonius and our sales department. To identify the correct fit for our organization the below key characteristics are required:
- High energy and high intrinsic motivation.
- Competition with the want to win.
- Collaborative; communicates and interacts with transparency.
- Optimistic, engaging personality.
- Has a “can do” attitude.
- Commitment to high ethics and high standards.
- Strategic thinker and resourceful individual who can think out of the box and improvise to meet the demands of changing conditions.
The territory consists of all accounts in the geographic region that are not named by our strategic account team, who covers the top 2000 accounts in the US and Canada. There are potentially thousands of accounts for this territory, which requires the ability to create and execute on a sales strategy to narrow your focus to be successful, hit pipeline goals, and overachieve on quota expectations.
To be successful in the role, the Account Executive will:
- Several years of experience in a closing sales role with a strong hunter mentality and track record of success.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles with enterprise accounts.
- Track record of building and executing on a regional strategy to include channel partners, BDR, Marketing, Sales Engineering, product, current customers, and your own outreach to build a pipeline funnel of 4x quota.
- Strong channel partner relationships and security/IT vender relationships across your region.
- Conceptual understanding of security and IT solutions such as endpoint agents, vulnerability scanners, CMDB, SIEM, Active Directory, Firewalls, Cloud, and SaaS.
- Ability to qualify opportunities using value based selling techniques and MEDDPIC
- Successful history of accurate forecasting on close dates, leveraging reverse timeline techniques.
- Ability to navigate technical conversations to plan and execute on value added POC activities with your Sales Engineer.
- Manage Salesforce hygiene activities, including frequent chatter posts on deal updates, updating strategic next-steps, ensuring MEDDPIC criteria is up-to-date, and accurate close dates for opportunities.
- Proven track record of strong negotiation skills with minimal discounting.
- Ability to work creatively, independently, and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
A little more about Axonius US:
- Remote-first culture. We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, Austin, São Paulo, and Washington DC, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Great people. Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- A focus on career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius. We offer ongoing growth opportunities, including mentorship programs, a learning and development stipend, and company-wide courses..
- Next level benefits. 100% coverage of 3 different tiers of employee healthcare premiums. Dental, vision, and 401k match.
- Top-notch family leave options. 17 weeks of parental leave for primary caregivers and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers. Additional time off for important life events like marriage, birth of a grandchild, and more!
- We give back. Corporate social responsibility partnerships, employee giving opportunities , and volunteer time off.
- Competitive compensation. Market rate salaries, bonuses, or commissions. Stock options for all full time employees with equity refresh opportunities.
- DEI focused. Highly supported Employee Resource Groups (ERG). Executive-level diversity and inclusion goals. Training, events, and mentorship options.
Axonius is committed to fair and equitable compensation packages. A candidate’s salary will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our packages include stock options, attractive benefits, and an annual bonus
Axonius is committed to fair and equitable compensation packages. A candidate’s salary will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our packages include stock options and attractive benefits.
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.