We’re building a new consumer brand to disrupt and redefine the workwear category. Starting in boots and apparel, BRUNT is on a mission to make the tools you wear. We have aspirations to build a large, successful business that will stand the test of time. We are well on our way.
Founder Eric Girouard has worked side-by-side with his buddies in the trades, obsessing over how to build a collection of products that makes real workers’ lives easier. BRUNT launched in September 2020 with a core selection of the most comfortable, yet functional workwear in the category, and the consumer reaction has exceeded all expectations.
BRUNT is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented logistics coordinator to optimize BRUNT’s logistics operations. This role reports directly to the Director of Operations, while working closely with cross functional teams and external partners to ultimately ensure the smooth and efficient movement of our products across the supply chain.
This role will be responsible for both inbound and outbound logistics, including coordinating and tracking all shipments, monitoring performance of third party vendors, management of advanced shipping notices (ASNs), and management of inbound shipments in Netsuite. By joining our team as a Logistics Coordinator, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring current logistics strategy is set to scale with BRUNT, and be a key player in a high growth environment.
- Coordinate and track all inbound and outbound shipments throughout the transportation process, ensuring on-time delivery while addressing any issues as they arise
- Manage the advanced shipping notice (ASN) process, ensuring timely and accurate notifications to key stakeholders
- Optimize domestic and international shipment costs and transit times, striking a balance between an exceptional customer experience and cost efficiency
- Analyze data such as costs and transit times, and monitor performance of partners through scorecards to identify areas for improvement
- Proactively identify potential and existing supply chain issues and implement effective solutions
- Record and process inbound shipments in Netsuite, maintaining accurate inventory and data
- Provide timely ad-hoc and routine insights on current and future shipments to relevant team members, allowing for informed and efficient decisions
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of logistics or supply chain experience
- Highly analytical thinker and proactive problem solver, excited to build best in class operations processes by making data driven decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Showcase exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail, ensuring meticulous execution of logistics operations
- Enjoys tackling several projects simultaneously and working in a fast paced and high growth environment
- Prior experience working with freight forwarders preferred
- Experience working in ERP systems, with proficiency in Netsuite required
- Ability to commute to the office located in North Reading, Massachusetts