Customer Experience Representative (Full Time)
We’re building a new consumer brand to disrupt and redefine the workwear category. Starting in boots and apparel, BRUNT is on a mission to make the tools you wear. We have aspirations to build a large, successful business that will stand the test of time. We are well on our way.
Founder Eric Girouard has worked side-by-side with his buddies in the trades, obsessing over how to build a collection of products that makes real workers’ lives easier. BRUNT launched in September 2020 with a core selection of the most comfortable, yet functional workwear in the category, and the consumer reaction has exceeded all expectations.
In this role, you represent BRUNT. You will engage with our customers using phone, chat and email channels. Your aim is to not just solve problems, but to build lasting relationships. This means that you need to ensure our customers' needs are understood and their expectations exceeded.
We are always looking to add passionate and customer obsessed representatives to the team. We welcome your application at any time, even if there isn't a specific job opening currently available. Your application will be considered for future opportunities on the Customer Experience Team.
You should be:
- Passionate about people
- A natural problem solver
- A great communicator
- A fast learner
- Engage with customers via phone, chat and email channels
- Contribute to customer support policies & procedures
- Become a product expert
- Provide accurate information regarding our products, orders, guidelines and initiatives
- Track customer feedback trends and share insights with the rest of the organization
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences
- Experience navigating and resolving customer issues with composure and professionalism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical proficiency managing multiple platforms–Shopify, Loop and Gorgias–while working with customers
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Highly collaborative
- Positive attitude and ability to take ownership of tasks
- Able to commute to the North Reading, MA office