Community Marketing Associate (Bilingual Spanish)
We’re leading the way in redefining the workwear category. Our mission is to engineer better boots and apparel for our country’s tradesmen and women by working directly with real workers to learn what they actually need to execute their jobs.
The BRUNT team is not only devoted to improving on the old workwear standards, but we’re also creating a community that tradesmen and women can call their own. From our weekly hangouts at the BRUNT Garage, to hosting events across the country, we’re all about getting boots on the ground and building something real with the BRUNT crew.
What You’ll Do:
BRUNT is seeking a dynamic and highly personable candidate to join the team as a Community Associate. This person will play a key role in cultivating BRUNT’s community relationships by actively connecting via social media and acting as a brand ambassador at sponsored events. This position will assist with top to bottom event coordination and be deeply involved in social media channels through communications and ideation of branded content. The ideal candidate is plugged into the trades community, passionate about BRUNT, and thrives in social situations.
A candidate fluent in Spanish is strongly preferred for this position.
How You’ll Do It:
- Manage existing relationships with our community members as a key point of contact for each of them via social channels, phone, and email
- Collaborate cross functionally to distribute and track distribution of BRUNT’s gear for community members
- Discover and research companies, individuals, and brands that align with the BRUNT brand for potential partnerships
- Help build partnerships with community members & brands that reflect BRUNT’s values and amplify organic reach
- Stay up to date on relevant social media trends and collaborate with in-house content creators to build relevant content
- Attend BRUNT sponsored events over 2024, such as NASCAR, PBR, Snowcross, and more, with weekend travel
- Work as a brand ambassador to ensure our guests have a memorable experience
- Capture relevant event content for including video and still image photography through platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Help the events team research new event opportunities by gathering information and creating new event proposals, including identifying applicable community members
- Work directly with customers at a weekly BRUNT event every Thursday from 4 - 7 PM, assisting in event coordination which includes but is not limited to: meal set-up, inventory management, assisting customers with purchases, event set-up and break-down, greeting guests/customers, etc.
- Participate before, during and post events with various aspects related to event execution. This includes but is not limited to: project management & logistics coordination by booking reservations, meals, and transportation for the team and guests
- Identify potential obstacles or challenges with event logistics, event set-up and breakdown, day-of event management
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong interest and knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent verbal communication skills, highly personable and excited to build relationships within the BRUNT community
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Prior event planning experience preferred
- Able to work in office in North Reading, MA, at least 3x a week, including Thursdays
- Be available to deploy to weekend events nationwide at a regular cadence
- Able to learn quickly and thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Google applications preferred
- Exposure and/or experience in the trades preferred
- Fluent Spanish speaker strongly preferred
- Due to frequent attendance at events to perform the duties of this position, that require attendees be 21 or older, applicants must meet this age requirement.
- Following a conditional offer of employment, a motor vehicle record (MVR) check will be conducted on all final job candidates, as driving a company owned motor vehicle is an essential part of the job function. BRUNT will review MVR and decide as to drivers' status. The applicant's job offer is contingent on eligibility under the company policy (furnished at request). The MVR check will include a review of all states listed on the individual's employment application and resume. If the applicant does not have a valid driver's license or has a driving record that falls at or below the criteria listed under the unacceptable status in the policy, the applicant will not be hired for positions where driving is an essential job function.
At BRUNT, people come first. That’s why we support the whole employee.
This is how we do it:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k and retirement plan assistance
Health & Wellbeing
- Dental and Vision 100% covered by BRUNT
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Clear and transparent performance management process
- Understanding how you can level up at BRUNT
Culture and Community
- All-Hands meetings twice a year for the entire team to connect
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Thursdays social events with co-workers and community members
No matter what experience you have within our industry we encourage you to apply. At BRUNT, we believe that a strong crew is assembled with people from different backgrounds.
We look for individuals who thrive on challenges, will be passionate about our brand, and believe that teamwork is necessary for success. Show us how your experiences have shaped you and how you can contribute to BRUNT. We can’t wait to hear from you!