Customer Experience Representative
We’re leading the way in redefining the workwear category. Our mission is to engineer better boots and apparel for our country’s tradesmen and women by working directly with real workers to learn what they actually need to execute their jobs.
The BRUNT team is not only devoted to improving on the old workwear standards, but we’re also creating a community that tradesmen and women can call their own. From our weekly hangouts at the BRUNT Garage, to hosting events across the country, we’re all about getting boots on the ground and building something real with the BRUNT crew.
In this role, you represent BRUNT. You will engage with our customers using phone, chat and email channels. Your aim is to not just solve problems, but to build lasting relationships. This means that you need to ensure our customers' needs are understood and their expectations exceeded.
We are always looking to add passionate and customer obsessed representatives to the team. We welcome your application at any time, even if there isn't a specific job opening currently available. Your application will be considered for future opportunities on the Customer Experience Team.
You should be:
- Passionate about people
- A natural problem solver
- A great communicator
- A fast learner
- Engage with customers via phone, chat and email channels
- Contribute to customer support policies & procedures
- Become a product expert
- Provide accurate information regarding our products, orders, guidelines and initiatives
- Track customer feedback trends and share insights with the rest of the organization
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences
- Experience navigating and resolving customer issues with composure and professionalism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical proficiency managing multiple platforms–Shopify, Loop and Gorgias–while working with customers
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Highly collaborative
- Positive attitude and ability to take ownership of tasks
- Able to commute to the North Reading, MA office
At BRUNT, people come first. That’s why we support the whole employee.
This is how we do it:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k and retirement plan assistance
Health & Wellbeing
- Dental and Vision 100% covered by BRUNT
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Clear and transparent performance management process
- Understanding how you can level up at BRUNT
Culture and Community
- All-Hands meetings twice a year for the entire team to connect
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Thursdays social events with co-workers and community members
No matter what experience you have within our industry we encourage you to apply. At BRUNT, we believe that a strong crew is assembled with people from different backgrounds.
We look for individuals who thrive on challenges, will be passionate about our brand, and believe that teamwork is necessary for success. Show us how your experiences have shaped you and how you can contribute to BRUNT. We can’t wait to hear from you!