We’re leading the way in redefining the workwear category. Our mission is to engineer better boots and apparel for our country’s tradesmen and women by working directly with real workers to learn what they actually need to execute their jobs.
The BRUNT team is not only devoted to improving on the old workwear standards, but we’re also creating a community that tradesmen and women can call their own. From our weekly hangouts at the BRUNT Garage, to hosting events across the country, we’re all about getting boots on the ground and building something real with the BRUNT crew.
What You’ll Do:
This role will be accountable for the quality, strategy, and integrity of all creative deliverables from our website, to email, to packaging, in-store marketing, advertising and beyond.
While you’ll be a strategist and leader, this role will also over-index on doing/designing, so you must get energy from rolling up your sleeves and be part of the team of designers and copywriters on the development of captivating storytelling and content that builds brand awareness AND drives performance and product conversion across multiple channels.
You’re a creative thinker with the desire to challenge norms, push boundaries and explore new territory while respecting the integrity of the brand values. This is an opportunity to implement our holistic system to create an inspiring and recognizable brand, carrying it through in everything we do from now and for the next 5+ years.
How You’ll Do It:
Functional & Tactical Expertise:
- Capacity to write clear and inspiring program / creative briefs.
- Direct all phases of work from concept through production.
- Cross-channel execution: Search, Social (organic and paid), Video, Email, Website, etc.
- Video - Infuse our production efforts with more video, editing, and production capabilities to produce sizzle reels, product announcements, branded marketing / content, seasonal campaigns and employee/internal branding.
- Responsible for creative direction on all photography (in the field, in studio and on-figure web photography).
- Produce and oversee quality work in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines and expectations for quality, creativity and accuracy (you set the bar for the team).
- Ensure that designs adhere to brand guidelines and translate into integrated solutions across all formats.
- Work closely with Project Management to ensure short-and-long term views of creative demands are met (seasonal campaigns, new product launches, etc.)
- Monitor consumer trends and become part of our customer community to draw inspiration and look for opportunities to elevate the creative output.
- Collaborate with our product team to find opportunities to seamlessly bring our visual identity into our product messaging.
- Innovate how the in-house team works in collaboration with external agencies to deliver best-in-class design solutions.
- Accountable for making sound decisions surrounding the financial performance.
Leadership & Team-Management:
- Supervise team members at various levels providing feedback, guidance, and development opportunities with a commitment to leading by example
- Review and approve materials developed by team members providing detailed and actionable feedback.
- Ability to see the big picture, determine the right course of action for the group, delegate responsibility to the right people, allocate the right resources
What You Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years progressive creative and digital marketing experience, design experience on the client or agency side, with emphasis on content creation and visual design.
- 5+ years of supervisory and managerial experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and high growth environment
- Natural, respectful collaborator
- Progressive portfolio of past work with disruptive, edgy and bold brands (ex. Red Bull)
- Powerful, persuasive presenter
- Have a profound interest in the world around you - culture, music, film, sport, art, entertainment.
At BRUNT, people come first. That’s why we support the whole employee.
This is how we do it:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k and retirement plan assistance
Health & Wellbeing
- Dental and Vision 100% covered by BRUNT
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Clear and transparent performance management process
- Understanding how you can level up at BRUNT
Culture and Community
- All-Hands meetings twice a year for the entire team to connect
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Thursdays social events with co-workers and community members
No matter what experience you have within our industry we encourage you to apply. At BRUNT, we believe that a strong crew is assembled with people from different backgrounds.
We look for individuals who thrive on challenges, will be passionate about our brand, and believe that teamwork is necessary for success. Show us how your experiences have shaped you and how you can contribute to BRUNT. We can’t wait to hear from you!