Marketing Coordinator (Ecommerce)
We’re leading the way in redefining the workwear category. Our mission is to engineer better boots and apparel for our country’s tradesmen and women by working directly with real workers to learn what they actually need to execute their jobs.
The BRUNT team is not only devoted to improving on the old workwear standards, but we’re also creating a community that tradesmen and women can call their own. From our weekly hangouts at the BRUNT Garage, to hosting events across the country, we’re all about getting boots on the ground and building something real with the BRUNT crew.
What You’ll Do:
This role will work in conjunction with the Senior Manager, Digital Experience to drive the growth of our ecommerce DTC business. The Marketing Coordinator primarily assists in carrying out the daily website operations, but a strategic thinker will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in identifying development opportunities and improvements for the BRUNT website.
How You’ll Do It:
- Assist in quality assurance, ensuring product listings, content, and functionality are accurate across all sites and devices
- Modify listings including product descriptions, promotions, pricing, and inventory as requested by broader marketing, operations and demand planning teams in Shopify
- Work in collaboration with the broader marketing and product teams to plan and execute new product launches on the website
- Maintain and manage daily reporting for the broader marketing team
- Assist in maintaining and optimizing the performance of various 3rd party applications
- Communicate with external partners and agencies regarding site changes and troubleshooting
- Ensure BRUNT’s data layer and tagging is passing all relevant data for Analytics and reporting
Strategy & Critical Thinking
- Understand and actively follow ecommerce trends and new technologies
- Continuously iterating and testing new approaches to design + key landing page templates to improve click through rates and conversions
What You Need to Succeed:
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing
- Prior ecommerce, Shopify, or retail website marketing experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to inform decisions and measure results
- Self-motivated individual with outstanding project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, recognizing the importance of accuracy in a role involving multiple moving parts
- Ability to commute to the office in North Reading, MA, on a hybrid basis (3 days / week)
At BRUNT, people come first. That’s why we support the whole employee.
This is how we do it:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k and retirement plan assistance
Health & Wellbeing
- Dental and Vision 100% covered by BRUNT
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Clear and transparent performance management process
- Understanding how you can level up at BRUNT
Culture and Community
- All-Hands meetings twice a year for the entire team to connect
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Thursdays social events with co-workers and community members
No matter what experience you have within our industry we encourage you to apply. At BRUNT, we believe that a strong crew is assembled with people from different backgrounds.
We look for individuals who thrive on challenges, will be passionate about our brand, and believe that teamwork is necessary for success. Show us how your experiences have shaped you and how you can contribute to BRUNT. We can’t wait to hear from you!