Sales Operations Manager
We’re leading the way in redefining the workwear category. Our mission is to engineer better boots and apparel for our country’s tradesmen and women by working directly with real workers to learn what they actually need to execute their jobs.
The BRUNT team is not only devoted to improving on the old workwear standards, but we’re also creating a community that tradesmen and women can call their own. From our weekly hangouts at the BRUNT Garage, to hosting events across the country, we’re all about getting boots on the ground and building something real with the BRUNT crew.
What You’ll Do:
BRUNT is seeking a results-oriented and highly collaborative Sales Operations Manager. This role reports directly to the Director of Operations and will collaborate across the company to keep all applicable departments connected to BRUNT’s supply chain. The ideal candidate for this role thrives in a cross-functional environment and understands the intricacies of supporting wholesale and DTC supply chain channels.
This role will increase operational productivity by using analytical skills to provide actionable insights on supply chain data, and a process oriented mindset to optimize communications and build out BRUNT’s systems. You should have a strong understanding of EDI, Shopify, and Netsuite or other ERP systems. We’re looking for an innovative self-starter that is excited to help define a new sales channel for BRUNT while getting their hands dirty.
How You’ll Do It:
- Support the DTC and product teams by owning all aspects of the product display pages in Shopify, including creating new pages and updating SKUs and tags.
- Manage our pre-order process by monitoring inventory levels, creating Shopify flows, partnering with the marketing and planning teams, & ensuring the website reflects accurate in-stock dates.
- Own reporting and end to end management of BRUNT’s order bank, ensuring both wholesale and DTC orders are inputted and shipped to the end consumer in an efficient and timely manner
- Manage EDI orders for BRUNT’s wholesale channel by monitoring our SPS platform for failures and new orders
- Build cross functional relationships between our customer experience, accounting, finance, marketing, and operations departments, acting as the primary point of contact in operations
- Build and distribute succinct and actionable daily reports based on data from Netsuite, Singuli (planning system), and Shopify, keeping cross functional teams informed of supply chain shifts
- Partner with the customer experience teams to assist in ad hoc day to day tactical requests and root cause analysis
- Partner with accounting on end of month reporting as it relates to sales of BRUNT Box and other inventory items
- Partner with the Director of Operations to develop and implement initiatives that will optimize BRUNT’s systems and processes, such as improving the pre-order process, Netsuite implementation to support our wholesale channel, and enhance our B2B ordering process
- Develop and implement processes to streamline BRUNT’s end to end operations, including key internal stakeholders and external wholesale partners
- Partner with planning and partner services on wholesale order allocation to ensure inventory levels are properly allocated between DTC and wholesale partners, with the goal to provide a best in class experience for all customers
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of operations/supply chain experience for a brand that has multiple sales channels, DTC + Wholesale operations preferred
- Highly analytical and comfortable using data to make informed decisions and recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, with experience working as a liaison between cross functional teams and keeping all relevant stakeholders informed
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience building processes and optimizing systems as both a driver and hands-on player
- Deep understanding of inventory management and allocation between wholesale and ecommerce channels
- EDI process knowledge and experience
- Experience with Shopify preferred
- Experience with ERP systems, Netsuite preferred
- Ability to commute to the office in North Reading, MA, on a hybrid basis (3 days / week)
At BRUNT, people come first. That’s why we support the whole employee.
This is how we do it:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k and retirement plan assistance
Health & Wellbeing
- Dental and Vision 100% covered by BRUNT
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Clear and transparent performance management process
- Understanding how you can level up at BRUNT
Culture and Community
- All-Hands meetings twice a year for the entire team to connect
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Thursdays social events with co-workers and community members
No matter what experience you have within our industry we encourage you to apply. At BRUNT, we believe that a strong crew is assembled with people from different backgrounds.
We look for individuals who thrive on challenges, will be passionate about our brand, and believe that teamwork is necessary for success. Show us how your experiences have shaped you and how you can contribute to BRUNT. We can’t wait to hear from you!