Marketing Project Manager
We’re leading the way in redefining the workwear category. Our mission is to engineer better boots and apparel for our country’s tradesmen and women by working directly with real workers to learn what they actually need to execute their jobs.
The BRUNT team is not only devoted to improving on the old workwear standards, but we’re also creating a community that tradesmen and women can call their own. From our weekly hangouts at the BRUNT Garage, to hosting events across the country, we’re all about getting boots on the ground and building something real with the BRUNT crew.
What You’ll Do:
BRUNT is seeking a detail-oriented, collaborative, and proactive Marketing Project Manager to serve as the driving force behind our marketing, creative and go-to-market efforts. Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, this role will closely collaborate with marketing leadership, product development, and creative teams to build project plans, manage workload, and facilitate review cycles, bringing projects from conception to completion. You’ll be hands-on, bringing everything from product launches and marketing campaigns to photo shoots and TV commercials to life, with opportunities for special projects based on your interests and career development.
This position will play a significant role in keeping the marketing and creative department operating smoothly and efficiently, such as maintaining our project management tool (Monday.com) and supporting the rollout and ongoing maintenance of a new DAM. You will assist in coordinating product samples and talent for photo and video shoots, with opportunities to take on additional responsibilities in managing on-site planning and logistics, and keep the marketing and creative teams on track.
How You’ll Do It:
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans, including timelines, milestones, and resource allocation, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- Work closely with marketing leadership, product development, and creative teams to facilitate review cycles and ensure alignment with project objectives
- Proactively communicate key project milestones and developments with all stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of marketing initiatives
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset and anticipate potential roadblocks, implementing solutions to enhance existing processes and improve project efficiency
- Maintain and optimize project management tool (Monday.com) to streamline workflows and increase team productivity
- Support implementation efforts for a new Digital Asset Management system (DAM) and monitor compliance with new asset management processes
- Oversee the implementation of product launches, marketing campaigns, and photo and video shoots, leading the project team towards a successful and strategic conclusion
- Ensure our creative teams have everything they need to capture photo and video content by managing the delivery of product samples, props, and other needs for shoots
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of project management experience within a marketing, creative or agency setting
- Strong understanding of creative production and marketing campaign processes
- Experience collaborating seamlessly across departments to move projects forward from inception to completion
- Outstanding organizational skills, coupled with a meticulous eye for detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, comfortable leading meetings and facilitating brainstorming sessions
- Proficient in project management and asset management tools, with Monday.com experience preferred
- Innovative and strategic problem solver, always seeking opportunities to elevate the way we work and the materials we produce
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience managing production efforts for photo and video shoots preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- Ability to commute to the office in North Reading, MA, on a hybrid basis (3 days / week)
At BRUNT, people come first. That’s why we support the whole employee.
This is how we do it:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k and retirement plan assistance
Health & Wellbeing
- Dental and Vision 100% covered by BRUNT
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Clear and transparent performance management process
- Understanding how you can level up at BRUNT
Culture and Community
- All-Hands meetings twice a year for the entire team to connect
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Thursdays social events with co-workers and community members
No matter what experience you have within our industry we encourage you to apply. At BRUNT, we believe that a strong crew is assembled with people from different backgrounds.
We look for individuals who thrive on challenges, will be passionate about our brand, and believe that teamwork is necessary for success. Show us how your experiences have shaped you and how you can contribute to BRUNT. We can’t wait to hear from you!