We’re leading the way in redefining the workwear category. Our mission is to engineer better boots and apparel for our country’s tradesmen and women by working directly with real workers to learn what they actually need to execute their jobs.
The BRUNT team is not only devoted to improving on the old workwear standards, but we’re also creating a community that tradesmen and women can call their own. From our weekly hangouts at the BRUNT Garage, to hosting events across the country, we’re all about getting boots on the ground and building something real with the BRUNT crew.
What You’ll Do:
This role will be responsible for managing and building out processes, controls, and best practices across the business, with a focus on revenue and COGS. You will partner with the Controller to lead the monthly close process, and collaborate with the operations and the IT team to build out and automate our ERP to ensure efficient and accurate reporting.
This role will also assist in the year-end audit, tax and compliance items, and help with various other ad hoc projects in a high growth environment.
How You’ll Do It:
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all programs, adhering to U.S. GAAP while remaining knowledgeable of proposed legislation.
- Build out a detailed and accurate revenue reconciliation model in our ERP and reconcile all revenue-related accounts on a monthly basis, while maintaining a continuous optimization mindset.
- Act as the main point of contact on all things inventory and COGS, working closely with the operations team to accurately track all costing and flows to ensure real time accuracy.
- Collaborate with the Controller to lead month-end close, issuing reports to key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Play a key role in the year-end audit process and various other ad hoc audits, owning areas related to revenue, inventory, COGS and sales tax while working closely with the Controller.
- Collaborate cross functionally to build out company controls and processes as BRUNT continues to scale.
- Work closely with our IT team to automate as much of the business as possible, coming up with simple and repeatable reconciliations each month.
- Be a flexible team player willing to take on multiple ad hoc projects in this ever changing and growing business.
- Manage a lean team while cultivating talent, growth, and personal development through mentorship, training, and regular feedback.
At BRUNT, people come first. That’s why we support the whole employee.
This is how we do it:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k and retirement plan assistance
Health & Wellbeing
- Dental and Vision 100% covered by BRUNT
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Clear and transparent performance management process
- Understanding how you can level up at BRUNT
Culture and Community
- All-Hands meetings twice a year for the entire team to connect
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Thursdays social events with co-workers and community members
No matter what experience you have within our industry we encourage you to apply. At BRUNT, we believe that a strong crew is assembled with people from different backgrounds.
We look for individuals who thrive on challenges, will be passionate about our brand, and believe that teamwork is necessary for success. Show us how your experiences have shaped you and how you can contribute to BRUNT. We can’t wait to hear from you!