Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team. Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
Collectors is looking for a talented and experienced Salesforce Marketing Developer to join our team. As a Salesforce Marketing Developer, you will play a critical role in designing and implementing marketing automation solutions for our customers using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will be responsible for leading technical design analysis and documentation, developing emails and landing pages using AMPscript, and supporting campaign builds including the code development for email templates, cloud pages, forms, SQL queries, and API integrations. You will also have the opportunity to work with a variety of cross-functional teams to support subsequent execution and delivery within SFMC’s legacy product (Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, Contact Builder, Audience Builder) as well as cross-cloud architectures within Salesforce’s expanding MarTech/AdTech product set (Interaction Studio, Audience Studio/DMP, Ad Studio, Datorama).
The ideal candidate for the position of Salesforce Marketing Developer should have strong project management skills to manage projects from initiation to completion. They should also have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze complex marketing problems and develop innovative solutions using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Additionally, strong communication skills are crucial to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams. Self-motivation is important to work independently and continuously learn and improve skills, while leadership skills are required to mentor junior team members and collaborate with team members and stakeholders. Finally, sales and marketing experience is a plus, including knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics, customer behavior, and data analysis. Overall, the ideal candidate should have a strong technical background in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, combined with excellent project management, analytical, communication, and leadership skills, as well as a strong drive for self-improvement, a passion for marketing technology, and an interest in Collecting, or an eagerness to learn more about the Collecting industry.
This role can be located at our Santa Ana, California location; Jersey City, New Jersey location; Seattle, Washington location; or remote*.
*Remote or hybrid candidates will also be considered. We believe that there is significant value in in-person collaboration. If you live within a 1 hour commuting distance to one of our offices, you will be required to be onsite most of the time. This will be discussed further as part of the recruiting process.
What You’ll Do :
- Lead technical design analysis and documentation, and support subsequent execution/delivery within SFMC’s legacy product (Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, Contact Builder, Audience Builder) as well as cross-cloud architectures within Salesforce’s expanding MarTech/AdTech product set (Interaction Studio, Audience Studio/DMP, Ad Studio, Datorama)
- Create technical, integration, and data design documentation
- Develop emails and landing pages using AMPscript
- Design and implement modules like Journey builder towards omni channel marketing campaigns
- Support campaign builds including the code development for email templates, cloud pages, forms, SQL queries, and API integrations
Who You Are :
- Directly related e-mail/campaign development and integration experience
- 4+ years Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- 6+ years Email Automation/Campaign Management program experience
- Deep, hands-on technical understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s (SFMC) data extension architecture, integration capabilities, and automation capabilities
- 4+ years working experience with AMPscript (ExactTarget)
- Deep knowledge of building data extensions
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification
- Deep knowledge and working experience with HTML and CSS
The salary range for this position is $127,000 to $207,000. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Flexible Vacation Policy: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.