Senior Mobile Brand & Product Marketing Manager
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager of Mobile to be responsible for positioning new mobile products to new collectors and new product features to existing collectors. The selected candidate will develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for new mobile products, collaborate with the product team to communicate the products' features and capabilities to customers, and lead brand strategy, positioning, and messaging. Most importantly, they will work closely with Research and PM’s to help define the product roadmap.
This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing and can be based in Santa Ana, CA, Jersey City, NJ, or remote. Remote or hybrid candidates will also be considered. We believe that there is significant value in in-person collaboration. If you live within a 1 hour commuting distance to one of our offices, you will be required to be onsite most of the time. This will be discussed further as part of the recruiting process.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy for new mobile products, with a focus on opening up the funnel of new users who haven't tried grading cards with PSA.
- Conduct market and user research to identify trends and opportunities for new mobile products.
- Develop customer personas and conduct user research to inform product positioning and messaging.
- Lead brand strategy, positioning, and messaging for new mobile products.
- Own both traditional inbound and outbound product marketing.
- Collaborate with product management to create a compelling value proposition for new mobile products that resonates with target customers.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure that new mobile products' features and capabilities are clearly communicated to customers.
- Work with PR to develop a strategy for generating buzz around new mobile products and positioning them as the go-to solution for grading collectibles.
- Continuously track and report on key performance indicators for new mobile products.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing.
- Deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities of marketing mobile products.
- Familiarity with the mobile development process and experience working closely with product and engineering teams to align marketing and product strategies.
- Strong background in consumer brands, products, and marketplaces.
- Proven track record of successfully acquiring and retaining users for mobile apps and products using various tactics, such as targeted advertising, email marketing, push notifications, and in-app messaging.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, and Tableau.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with product leaders and technical teams.
- Experience in developing and executing successful GTM plans.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for collecting and/or a willingness to learn in this field.
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is $127,876 - $207,611. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All salaried employees are eligible for flexible time-off
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.