Corporate IT Engineer
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectibles ecosystem. Every quarter, we grade, authenticate and sell millions of high-value, record-setting collectibles. Collectors is embarking on a radical digitalization and modernization, using our industry leading services. How do we do this? With the creativity and expertise of our employees to sculpt our future, and that is why we need talented people like you!
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops, video games, event tickets, autographs and memorabilia through our subsidiaries. Our subsidiaries include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), WATA, CardLadder and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. With a 2022 valuation of $3.7 billion, we employ over 1,200 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Collectors.com is emerging and expanding as a leading creator of innovative technology to provide value-added services to the collectible’s market world wide. Our products and technologies are changing the way Collectors pursue their passion for authenticating, grading, buying, selling, accessing, and storing valuable collections with ease and efficiency. Customer oriented web and mobile applications further aim at providing tools that use complex research analytics and make it accessible to collectors from any demographic or location.
We’re looking for Corporate IT Support Engineers to join our team to provide excellent system, network, applications, and technical support service to the company’s onsite and remote employees. This position is responsible for handling the day-to-day systems, phone, and network incidents while simultaneously being exposed to many technological functions required to support the company. We're looking for engineers who are ambitious, quick to learn, practical and outcome driven.
The Corp IT Support Engineer will work onsite at our Santa Ana office to provide support to the operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the day-to-day IT operations at the Santa Ana office through Jira, Slack, Email, Phone, or in-person
- Troubleshoot technical problems with LAN, WAN, WiFi and other systems
- Configure, maintain, troubleshoot all technical equipment, including computers (windows, Macs), printers, switches, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office system, IT asset management
- Support onsite and remote offices with internal desktop and web applications
- Innovate and design new internal solutions that allow us to scale
- Create and manage Active Directory / Okta / Google Workspace user accounts and groups
- Deploy, install desktop applications, and timely resolution of incidents and requests
- Manage and maintain AV equipment in conference rooms, and all hands space
- Provide after hours, on call support for end users on a rotational basis (required)
- Complete on-boarding and off-boarding checklists and documentation
- Travel out of state to support operations in trade shows and remote offices (occasionally)
- Document all changes, modifications and troubleshooting in our ticketing system
- Timely resolution of all incidents and requests
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or IT certifications with equivalent practical experience
- IT Professional certifications is a big plus (i.e. MCSE, MCSA, Cisco, AWS, Network+)
- 3 years of experience supporting Windows, Linux, Mac OS, networking, mobile, video conferencing, and/or voice technologies
- 2+ years of technical support experience in a large environment with a mixed of onsite and remote users preferred
- 2+ years of Active Directory and Google Workspace/Office 365 experience is a big plus
- 2+ years of managing network shares and network printers
- 2+ years of printer support (Zebra knowledge a plus)
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Networking, Scripting and Automation, and/or Application troubleshooting
- Experience with a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and drive with the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make progress in areas where a high ambiguity and uncertainty exist
- Excellent customer service, organization, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills
- Experience with Okta SSO and/or user provisioning, Jira ITSM, and Zendesk is a plus
- Knowledge of MDM (i.e. Intune, Jamf, Google MDM) is a plus
- Awareness of ITIL and IT Change Management best practices is a plus
- Knowledge of VPNs firewalls and switching a plus
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is $75,221 - $122,124. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience, and skill set.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.