Custodian - Corporate HQ
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show.
Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We're looking for a Custodian who will assist the Collectors headquarters in maintaining clean, tidy and stocked corporate office and warehouse facilities.
This position is based in our Santa Ana, CA office headquarters and will report to the Facilities Supervisor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
- Clean break room counter, tables, chairs and stock utensils paper towels
- Clean and stock restrooms
- Empty all trash containers
- Dust office areas
Experience / Skills:
- Custodial experience preferred but not required.
- Have the ability to manage timely reordering of supplies
- Can prioritize tasks given during scheduled work shift
- Be detail-oriented with evaluating inventory of supplies
- Have a strong attention to detail with custodial tasks including cleanliness and sanitation practices
- Flexibility to adjust to schedule/requirement changes.
- Requires walking/standing most of the day for periods up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to lift/maneuver up to 50 pounds
- Lift trash bags five (5) feet to place in trash bin
- Considerable bending to empty trash receptacles and vacuum carpet
Work Environment: Environment is clean, air conditioned
Hourly Range: The hourly range for this position is $17-$20. Entry level operations positions generally start at an hourly rate of $17. Actual compensation in this range will be based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.