Operations Associate (temp-to-hire)
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show.
Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We’re looking for an Operations Associate to join our Quality Team to verify client request(s) for each individual order and verify quantity and quality of outgoing product.
What You’ll Do:
- Inspects assembled parts and product for defects and deviations
- Counts and verifies that the product quantity matches the submission form
- Verifies that information on submission form matches the identifying sticker on outside of box
- Verifies that all information on flip matches the information on the collectible item
Who You Are:
- You have good problem-solving skills and show good judgment.
- You have proficiency with computers and software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, 10-key and effective internet searching.
- You can communicate effectively either orally or by other means, email etc.
- You have teamwork and able to work well with others.
- You can prioritize and have knowledge of what needs to be done first.
- You respect others and work well under pressure.
- You can demonstrate accuracy while still maintaining a high level of productivity.
- You follow instructions well and respond to management directions
- Sitting for a long period of time
- Bending neck
- Bending waist
- Hand Use
- Lifting 10lbs, up to 50lbs
- Carrying 10lbs, up to 50lbs
Hourly Range: The reasonable estimated hourly rate for this position is $17. Actual compensation varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience and skill set.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.