Senior Product Manager (PCGS)
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, banknotes, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We’re transforming the collecting experience with technology that brings authentication, grading, and trading into the modern era. Our products are equalizing the playing field by providing tools that make complex research analytics — including pricing, pop reports, and historic sales data — accessible to every collector, old or new. Our product and engineering teams’ mission is to democratize technology while promoting innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning throughout the organization.
Our Product and Design teams are helping to create a seamless user experience across various platforms to provide the most trusted services and delightful experiences for grading, protecting, managing, buying, selling, and sharing collectibles. Our grading operation processes millions of collectibles a year and serves as a research hub for collectors across collectible categories. By leading the standards in the collectibles industry, we have earned customer trust that we can leverage across our expanding product offerings such as Vault and Goldin Marketplace.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and strategic Senior Product Manager to join, modernize and grow our PCGS business. As a founding member, you will be developing the vision and translating it to a high-quality product roadmap that will help grow and support the next generation of customers and products in coin and banknote collecting. PCGS has been the standard for decades, having seen multiple record-setting and high-value collectibles. Now, this team is at the helm of digitally transforming the coin and banknote collecting experience.
This role is onsite to one of our office locations. We believe that there is significant value in in-person collaboration. If you live within a 1 hour commuting distance to one of our offices, you will be required to be onsite most of the time. This will be discussed further as part of the recruiting process.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the development and implementation of a high-quality product roadmap toward the team's strategy and vision
- Collaboratively partner with engineering, marketing, design, and other teams within the organization to identify the highest impact opportunities to drive the product and user experience
- Set project KPIs and goals and use data to drive results
- Help execute Go-to-Market strategies that deliver awareness and adoption goals
- Monitor, evaluate, and advise on the customer experience through user research and customer feedback
- Stay on the bleeding edge of emergent technologies and trends
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology (leading/implementing product strategies). Coin collecting industry or hobby experience is a plus!
- Experience working with highly technical teams and handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with experience launching successful products and features
- The ability to lead across disciplines, collaborate, and influence peers
- The ability to empathize, listen, and obsess over our customers, external and internal
- Ability to communicate effectively across levels, including ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Thrives in ambiguity and can think innovatively and creatively to solve challenging problems
The salary range for this position is $127,876 - $207,611. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All salaried employees are eligible for flexible time-off.
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.