Order Processor, The Collectors Vault
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show.
Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We're looking for an Order Processor who will work out of The Collectors Vault and would be responsible for accurately and efficiently moving inventory through the facility to put them away into storage locations or pick packing and ship the inventory.
This role reports to our Manager of Operations at The Collectors Vault and will work out of our New Castle, DE office.
What You'll Do:
- Catalog incoming inventory by writing detailed titles adhering to established style and content rules
- Ability to identify if an item has been graded or not and catalog the item appropriately.
- Conduct research when needed on items and communicate with Client Partners on potential additional services required and assess the condition of the item
- Liaise with experts, authenticators, and graders as required
- Work closely with Client Partners and in some cases buyers and sellers on special or large-scale projects as necessary
- Putaway inventory into storage locations and systemically locate the inventory
- Organize efficiently picking tickets to provide for on-time shipping
- Pick inventory from designated locations and stage for packing and shipping
- Pack and Ship inventory following prescribed packing methods and generate shipping labels
- Perform inventory audits and ensure items are in the correct locations physically and systematically
- Operate material handling equipment to move products within the warehouse
- Perform all tasks to ensure a safe work environment
- Systemically and physically move items into designated storage or staging locations
- Conduct quality control audits
Who You Are:
- Working knowledge of the collections hobby with specialized or detailed understanding of professional sports teams, players, entertainment, pop culture, and historical figures a plus
- Ability to work under strict deadlines (Overtime needed depending on the auction cycle)
- Organizational skill and attention to detail are essential
- Strong time management skills required
- Enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and adaptability
- Common computer software: Microsoft Office, Google Documents, Internet
- Historical knowledge of sports teams, leagues, players, and milestone events a plus
- High School or equivalent education background
- Up to 30lbs lifting
- Bending neck
- Bending waist
- Twisting neck
- Twisting waist
- Hand use
- Lifting (up to 30lbs)
- Carrying (up to 30lbs)
- Working around equipment and machinery
- Walking on uneven ground
Hourly Rate: The reasonable estimated hourly rate for this position is $17. Actual compensation varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.