Senior Product Manager, Data Management
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team. Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We’re transforming the collecting experience with technology that brings authentication, grading, and trading into the modern era. Our products are equalizing the playing field by providing tools that make complex research analytics — including pricing, scarcity reports, and historic sales data — accessible to every collector, old or new. Our product and engineering mission is to democratize technology while promoting innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning throughout the organization. Our product and design teams are helping to create a seamless user experience across various platforms to provide the most trusted services and delightful experiences for grading, protecting, managing, buying, selling, and sharing collectibles.
We are seeking a strategic Sr. Product Manager to lead data driven initiatives, including catalog management and a collectible inventory management system (IMS) as a part of our Shared Services organization. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to lead the full lifecycle of product management from ideation to optimization of existing features. You’ll partner with both internal as well as external teams to enhance our data capabilities that serve across a full range of touchpoints, including but not limited to customer experience platforms, pricing estimate models and Grading operations. In stepping into a role with a high level of ownership, you will be responsible for developing the product vision and working hand in hand with multiple stakeholders to determine feasibility and prioritization. This is particularly important in Shared Services, in order to identify and drive the largest impact across the organization. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an ambiguous, fast paced environment; leading strategic roadmap prioritization processes with senior leadership; partnering with technical teams to build innovative solutions; managing multiple stakeholders; and implementing mechanisms to improve processes at scale. It is important that you feel comfortable both in working through requirements with developers as well as explaining technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, in order to generate the collaboration needed to drive your projects forward.
This role can be located at our Santa Ana, California location; Jersey City, New Jersey location; Seattle, Washington location; or remote*.
*Remote or hybrid candidates will also be considered. We believe that there is significant value in in-person collaboration. If you live within a 1 hour commuting distance to one of our offices, you will be required to be onsite most of the time. This will be discussed further as part of the recruiting process.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the development and implementation of a high-quality product roadmap toward the team's strategy and vision
- Collaboratively partner with engineering, business, operations, design and other teams within the organization to identify the high impact opportunities to drive the product and user experience
- Developing data platform tools for multi-use purposes across the enterprise and customer platforms.
- Developing automated feedback loops in data capture and data improvement to drive better customer experience.
- Work with AI/ML counterparts to develop and utilize machine learning algorithms to improve data coverage, integrity, and pricing model accuracy.
- Monitor, evaluate, and advise on the customer experience through user research and customer feedback
- Set project KPIs and goals and use data to drive results
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in product management, product marketing, business development or technology (leading/implementing product strategies).
- Experience with data integrations, for both internal and external partners/platforms
- Experience working with highly technical teams and handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in ambiguity and can think creatively to solve challenging problems
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to make decisions to inform product opportunities
- A self-starter with experience launching successful products and features
- The ability to lead across disciplines, collaborate, and influence your peers
- The ability to empathize, listen, and obsess over our customers, external and internal
- The ability to communicate effectively across levels, including ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences, manage expectations, and orient a team around a goal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is $127,876 - $207,611. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience, and skill set.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.