Invoicing and Customer Care Lead, Canada
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Nova Scotia, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We’re currently looking for an Invoicing and Customer Care Lead to join the PSA Canada team at our office in Bedford, Nova Scotia (on-site). This role reports to the Director of Market Development, Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Create and generate accurate invoices and credit memos based on services rendered, products sold, or contractual agreements.
- Verify billing information, such as quantities, rates, and discounts, to ensure accuracy.
- Collaborate with relevant departments to gather necessary information for invoicing.
- Enter billing data into the accounting system accurately and promptly.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date billing records for easy retrieval and auditing.
- Monitor and track outstanding invoices, ensuring timely follow-up and resolution.
- Prepare supporting documentation, such as contracts, purchase orders, and delivery receipts, to accompany invoices.
- Attach any relevant backup information to invoices as required by clients or internal policies.
- Respond to billing inquiries from clients and internal stakeholders professionally and promptly.
- Customer Care:
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries and resolve concerns via phone, email, and social media.
- Inform prospective and existing customers of company services, memberships, procedures, policies, and promotions.
- Sell and place orders for memberships and supplies.
- Research and resolve complaints or issues according to company policies and procedures.
- Participate in outbound call campaigns to retain and engage customers.
- Reach out to customers to resolve problem orders.
- Attend trade shows as a company representative to assist in booth set up, order processing with submissions and general customer support.
Who You Are
- 2+ years customer service/hospitality/retail experience.
- 1+ years of proven experience as a billing clerk or similar role, demonstrating proficiency in billing processes.
- Associates Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge in the collectibles industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Slack, Salesforce, and DialPad a plus.
- Ability to understand and relay company policies and procedures.
- Strong numerical and data entry skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for effective interaction with clients and colleagues.
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments, earns praise from customers.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; works well in group problem solving situations.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pension Plan: We are proud to offer a pension plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.