Senior Product Manager, PSA
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We’re transforming the collecting experience with technology that brings authentication, grading, and trading into the modern era. Our products are equalizing the playing field by providing tools that make complex research analytics — including pricing, scarcity reports, and historic sales data — accessible to every collector, old or new. Our engineering mission is to democratize technology while promoting innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning throughout the organization. We're seeking engineers to utilize advanced technology in agile settings, with a focus on improving the customer experience for every collector.
Our Product and Design teams are helping to create a seamless user experience across various platforms to provide the most trusted services and delightful experiences for grading, protecting, managing, buying, selling, and sharing collectibles. Our grading operation processes millions of collectibles a year and serves as a research hub for collectors across collectible categories. By leading the standards in the collectibles industry, we have earned customer trust that we can leverage across our expanding product offerings such as Vault and Goldin Marketplace.
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and strategic Sr. Product Manager to join the Grading & Research Customer Experience team. The team owns the entire end-to-end customer journey on mobile app and web, from collectible education, submission ingresses, my orders, and other key touchpoints to the broader Vault and Marketplace products. You will be responsible for developing a vision and translating it to a high-quality product roadmap to further the team's charter of making Collectors grading services the easiest and most trusted place to grade collectibles across multiple categories and formats.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an ambiguous, fast paced environment; leading strategic roadmap prioritization processes with senior leadership; partnering with technical teams to build innovative solutions; managing multiple stakeholders; and implementing mechanisms to improve processes at scale. The successful candidate will combine superior communication skills with the analytical horsepower to break down complex problems and possess a strong will to get stuff done. The candidate will have a strong track record of operating at both a strategic and tactical level.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager
- A self-starter with experience launching successful products and features
- The ability to lead across disciplines, collaborate, and influence your peers
- The ability to empathize, listen, and obsess over our customers, external and internal
- The ability to communicate effectively across levels, including ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences, manage expectations, and orient a team around a goal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
The salary range for this position is $124,115 - $201,504. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All salaried employees are eligible for flexible time-off.
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.