Senior Product Manager - Fulfillment Operations
Collectors Universe has multiple business lines that grade, authenticate, and sell millions of high-value, record-setting collectibles every quarter. We're the leader in third-party authentication and grading services for high-value collectibles including trading cards (Professional Sports Authenticator), coins & banknotes (Professional Coin Grading Services), video games (WATA), event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia (PSA DNA), and with your help we can continue to grow rapidly. Our goal is to make the joy of collecting accessible to everyone -- collectors looking to complete their set, investors looking to maximize the value of their collection, and anyone who’s looking to preserve a game, card or coin that reminds them of fond memories in their lives. We’re looking for product managers who can create the next generation of engaging products for collectors, scalable, intuitive software for our internal customers, and innovative, best in class solutions to bring delight to The Hobby. What products will you create to disrupt the collectibles space?
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), WATA, Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Our grading companies process millions of collectibles a year and serve as a research hub for collectors across collectible categories. By establishing ourselves as the experts, we have earned customer trust that we can leverage across our expanding product offerings (Vault, Goldin Marketplace, etc.)
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking a strategic Sr. Product Manager as part of our Business Solutions and Shared Services Organizations. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to lead the full lifecycle of product management from ideation to optimization of existing features. You’ll partner with internal teams, including Grading, Shipping, Vault, Marketplace and Operations to identify ways to add value to both our internal and external customers. You will be responsible for developing the product vision for Shipping, Vault and Warehouse Management (WMS) systems (Implementation of outbound shipping systems, integration with carriers, customer returns, inbound shipping flows, etc.) and working hand in hand with stakeholders and technical partners to determine feasibility and prioritization.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an ambiguous, fast paced environment; leading strategic roadmap prioritization processes with senior leadership; partnering with technical teams to build innovative solutions; managing multiple stakeholders; developing system and operational processes in collaboration with Operators and business partners; and implementing mechanisms to improve processes at scale. The successful candidate will combine superior communication skills with the analytical horsepower to break down complex operational problems and possess a high sense of ownership and will to get stuff done. The candidate will have a strong track record of operating both at strategic and tactical level.
This role is based at the PSA Harborside, NJ Office and may require up to 75% travel depending on the lifecycle of projects.
- 3-10 years of experience as a product manager with at least 2 years of experience with Operation products related to Shipping, WMS and/or manufacturing.
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret data to make decisions to inform product opportunities
- A self-starter with experience launching successful products and features
- The ability to lead across disciplines, collaborate, and influence your peers
- The ability to empathize, listen, and obsess over our customers, external and internal
- The ability to communicate effectively across levels, including ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences, manage expectations, and orient a team around a goal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
The salary range for this position is $127,876 - $207,611. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.