Ad Operations Specialist
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We are seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team. We’re looking for a performance marketer that is interested in making a significant impact on the growth of our brands across the Collectors portfolio, and playing an important role in delivering upon and shaping our evolving marketing strategy. As our Ad Operations Specialist, you will play a crucial role in optimizing and analyzing performance of our paid media program, with an emphasis on our affiliate program, as well as other paid channels like search, social, display, programmatic, OLV and more.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of paid media strategies, performance and attribution analysis, and a comprehensive working knowledge of key ad delivery platforms like Google, Meta, and other affiliate and programmatic channels. The candidate will also possess a strong working knowledge of attribution methodology, including but not limited to LTA, MTA, and MMM at both the user and campaign levels. It’s imperative that this candidate has a proven track record of managing performance marketing channels and delivering measurable results.
The Ad Operations Specialist will report directly to our Paid Growth Marketing Manager and can be located at our Santa Ana, California location; Jersey City, New Jersey location; or remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Paid Growth Marketing Manager to develop and implement performance media strategies to drive key conversion events throughout the user funnel - from engagement and acquisition, to registrations and submissions, amongst many others.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of paid media performance across our portfolio using various tools in our marketing technology stack, including Branch, Google Analytics, affiliate platform, and marketing UIs to identify optimization opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Implement and monitor benchmark KPIs, including key comparable data points such as CPM, CTR, conversion rate, cost per conversion analysis and, ultimately, ROI/ROAS.
- Track user engagement, conversion and attribution measures for online activity, including digital ads, landing pages, website, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the business including brand marketing, events, creative studio, data, intelligence, product, engineering, content and more to prioritize and execute growth initiatives, ensuring alignment with overall business goals.
- Monitor and report on the performance of paid growth initiatives, providing insights and recommendations to stakeholders at regular intervals, and adjusting strategies as needed.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging paid media techniques, and proactively apply this knowledge to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Conduct competitor analysis and benchmarking to identify industry trends and potential areas for differentiation.
- Collaborate with the agency partners and creative team to optimize copy and messaging for conversion purposes, ensuring consistency and relevance across all touchpoints.
- Train and educate internal stakeholders on paid media concepts, methodologies, and best practices, fostering a culture of optimization throughout the organization.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in paid media and/or affiliate marketing preferably in a digital marketing or e-commerce environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing paid media platforms, such as Google AdWords, Meta, Branch or similar.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing marketing measurement platforms, such as Google Analytics, Branch, Heap or similar.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision-making, including proficiency in performance data analysis, segmentation, LTV modeling, and statistical methods.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing best practices, with the ability to identify usability issues and recommend improvements.
- Experience working with a modern analytics tech stack and BI tools like Lightdash, Looker, Tableau, and other related platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex data and concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- A team player, with a strong track record of cross-functional partnership.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a strong focus on accuracy and quality of work.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for collecting or interest in learning more about the hobby
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is $86,053 - $139,710. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.