Senior Project Manager
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show.
Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
As a Senior Project Manager at Collectors you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our diverse array of projects across all business units. This position requires a strategic thinker who can work cross-functionally and at an enterprise level, ensuring seamless execution and delivery of projects.
You will report directly to the Director of Project Management and will be a key player in shaping the project management landscape within the organization.
The ideal candidate will be local to either our Santa Ana, CA or Jersey City, NJ headquarters but remote candidates who can travel will be considered.
What You’ll Do:
Project Leadership and Execution
- Lead complex projects from conception to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the agreed quality standards.
- Work closely with various business units, including IT, marketing, finance, and operations, to ensure project requirements are clearly understood and met.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all project-related communications, maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the development and implementation of project management strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives.
- Allocate resources effectively, including personnel, budget, and time, to maximize efficiency and outcomes.
- Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies to minimize impact.
Reporting and Documentation
- Provide regular project updates to the Director of Project Management and other key stakeholders, and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Contribute to the refinement of project management processes and standards within the organization.
- Mentor and guide junior project management staff, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous learning.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Engineering, or a related field. A Master’s degree or PMP certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of project management experience, with a proven track record of successfully managing large, complex projects.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The salary range for this position is $119,340-$161,460. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All salaried employees are eligible for flexible time-off
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.