Customer Service Representative
Connecteam is a fast-growing startup on a mission to change the deskless work experience. With over 2.7B deskless workers across the globe, the challenges and capabilities for advancement are endless. We are expanding our team and are looking for talented, experienced, passionate, Customer Service Representatives to join us!
About the Job
As a Customer Service Representative you will be part of a team dedicated to effectively communicating with our clients. The team is responsible for ensuring that our clients are utilizing the app in the best way possible, helping them troubleshoot and solve day-to-day problems while enhancing customer satisfaction and education. During your day-to-day, you will take care of incoming tickets and prioritize effectively to ensure clients get the very best service.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Being the main point of contact for our customers through various communication channels to ensure their success and satisfaction
- Delivering fast service while maintaining a high performance level
- Educating the clients on the best practices in Connecteam according to their business needs
- Providing live feedback to the Customer Success team regarding missing capabilities, feature requests, time spenders, etc
What we require
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer support role or client facing environment (provided support in writing)
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Service-oriented personality with a can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Tech-savvy with a Startup mentality that includes working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A team player that enjoys getting and providing feedback, sharing ideas, and constantly improving together
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy!
- Independency and time management skills
Let's work towards success as a team!
- The job will follow a hybrid model, allowing you to work from home 2-3 days each week, with fixed office days on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
The office is located on Pitt Street in Sydney.
- Our company offers a fantastic company culture that ensures you'll have a great time when you come into the office.
- We provide comprehensive Training & Development, including a structured onboarding process that will bring you up to speed on everything you need to know. This will give you a solid platform to launch your career from.
- We are committed to your success and will provide you with a Mac laptop and any necessary equipment to ensure you have the tools you need to excel.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.