Customer Support - Student position (Part Time)
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
About The Company
Connecteam is a fast-growing startup that is on a mission to change the deskless work experience. With over 2.7B deskless workers across the globe, the challenges and capabilities for advancement are endless. We are growing our team and are looking for talented, passionate, and driven Support Representatives to join our team based in TLV.
Join us to help shape the future of work!
We’re seeking ambitious students, with 3 semesters (not including summer semesters) left in their studies, who want to hit the ground running. This is a unique opportunity to jumpstart your career in high-tech at one of the most successful and thriving companies in Israel.
As a student, you are part of a team that is dedicated to effectively communicating with our clients. You are responsible for ensuring that they are utilizing the app in the best way possible and helping them solve day-to-day problems while enhancing customer satisfaction. During your day-to-day, you will take on client's calls, review incoming tickets and prioritize effectively to ensure clients get the very best service.
Moreover, you will be in touch with our product teams, R&D department, customer success department, and sales teams as we believe you can help us better understand our clients’ needs and improve the product as a result.
- You are the face of the company so you will need to quickly and effectively assess customers’ needs
- You are a customer consultant regardless of industry or location and you should know their business inside and out
- Deliver a fast response while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Provide live feedback to the customer success team
- Gather data and information from our clients to improve the product
- Excellent English skills (Native verbal and writing is preferred)
- You’re open-minded, transparent, and trustworthy with a zero-ego
- A team player that enjoys getting and providing feedback, sharing ideas, and constantly improving together
- Availability to work in shifts, between 3-4 shifts a week (Sunday to Sunday, 06:00-10:00/ 09:00-17:00/ 14:00-21:00/17:00-00:00/22:00-03:00)
- 3 semesters left until graduation (Graduate by the end of 2024).
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to work with different software programs and learn new technical skills
- Start-up mentality
- Good energy!
- Flexible shifts for students, working both from the office and from home
- Gain valuable professional experience
- Career opportunities for graduates
The best company culture you’ll ever experience!
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.