Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Paris
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our Infrastructure Team to build and maintain the infrastructure, tools and knowledge supporting both our ever-growing base of customers and our internal teams.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will work with all the teams using cloud provider services and help them deploy, maintain and secure the resources they need to deliver on their respective missions. You will handle a large variety of projects on AWS, Azure and GCP. You will document good practices, teach how to implement them and write some tools to automate the most common processes. You will oversee cloud deployment and migration projects with multiple moving parts and evolving environments.
This role requires strong communication skills combined with a good understanding of the technical pieces involved.
The position is based in Paris and can be considered in remote.
- Collect the internal needs in terms of infrastructure and cloud resources and provide them with a compliant and secure solution fitting their requirements
- Troubleshoot cloud infrastructure issues and design long-term solutions
- Document good-practices and provide technical knowledge and tooling
- Design and build reference architectures, howtos, scripts and various helpers to make the deployment and maintenance repeatable and usable for other people with different skill sets
- Strong Linux system administration experience
- Grit when faced with technical issues. You don’t rest until you understand why it does not work.
- Advanced experience with at least one cloud provider among AWS, Azure and GCP
- Development experience with at least one scripting language
- A security and cost aware mindset
Bonus point for any of these :
- Hands-on experience on several cloud providers
- Familiarity with Ansible or other application deployment tools
- Experience with authentication and authorization protocols such as LDAP, SAML, Azure AD, OpenId Connect, OAuth2.
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux containers ecosystem
- Advanced knowledge of Kubernetes (cloud and popular distributions) is appreciated
- Work on the newest, best, big data technologies for a unicorn startup Equity
- Opportunity for international exchange to another Dataiku oice Attend and present at big data conferences
- Startup atmosphere: Free foods and drinks, international atmosphere, general good times and friendly people