Lead Security Engineer
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for a Lead Security Engineer to implement the internal Cybersecurity Infrastructure of a cloud-first and high-growth organisation in a distributed and zero-trust environment.
We have ambitious goals ahead of us. The first is to design and deploy a security infrastructure without hampering our users’ ability to work while ensuring a strong security level. We also have a certifications program underway (ISO27001, SOC2 T2, SOX, …), and we want a Lead Security Engineer to join our multicultural and fantastic team to help us reach those targets. Working with the CISO, the CTO and the VP IT, you will help design, and you will own, the vision of the Global Dataiku Security Infrastructure, with visibility and accountability to executive leadership.
- Participate in transforming the vision into a security Infrastructure (tools, process and team) that implements it.
- Lead the evaluation and selection of Security Solutions and Technical components.
- Lead the deployment of the components, design and own the operation structure.
- Work directly with the Legal & Trust Department and participate in our ambitious compliance and certification program (SOX, SOC2, ISO27001…)
- Also help to establish and implement security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines supporting internal security, and compliance and certification objectives
- Play a pivotal role in all Departments to:
- ensure the effectiveness of Dataiku’s Security and Privacy policies and procedures
- but also to diffuse Dataiku’s Security philosophy and best practices
- Prior experience (hands-on & security-oriented) in a similar company that has built a Security Infrastructure supported by ISO27001, SOX and SOC2, in a full-remote, SaaS-based environment.
- Collaborated with other departments outside Technology such as Revenue, Legal, People and Finance
- Technical Credibility: significant hands-on experience
- Ability to excel in a remote, multicultural, distributed environment
- Excellent project and program management skills and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity in using DSS