Regional Vice President Sales- Nordics
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
As a Regional Sales VP for the Nordics, based in Sweden, you’ll lead a dynamic sales team that is responsible for driving top line revenue for the region, acquiring new logos, and ensuring that our existing clients love our product and increase their use overtime.
You’ll build, coach, lead, and enable a high-performing team of sales professionals. You’ll also collaborate with cross functional partners, including leaders in pre-sales, marketing, product management, customer success, and data science.
What you’ll do
- Drive the top-line revenue across the Nordics territory by acquiring new logos. Drive upsells by fostering the adoption and use for existing clients.
- Lead, coach, develop, and enable a customer-facing team of 5 Account Executives
- Partner with Vice President to define Go-To-Market strategy for a UK Sub-region territory. Project vertical growth, territories, and partners. Drive alignment between sales and marketing efforts.
- Build collaboration with a cross-functional team of Sales Engineers, Partner Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Sales Development Representatives.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to attract, recruit, build and develop a team of top performing sales professionals.
- Develop senior relationships with key targets and top accounts across diverse personas, influencers, and strategic partners.
- Forecast revenue accurately.
- Maintain a high degree of transparency in pipeline management, pricing negotiations, territories allocations.
What we’re looking for
- At least ten years of experience in software sales within fast-growing companies, including evidence of quota attainment and acquisition of new logos.
- At least five years of people leadership experience
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience building successful teams, specifically accelerating growth in team size
- Interest in solving customer problems and creating original solutions for them
- Experience hiring and retaining top talent
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including ability to motivate the team to self-create and close– pipeline management and time management skills
- Evidence of ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment, international cultures, and distributed teams.
- Knowledge of and/or experience within the data and analytics space is strongly preferred.