Strategic Account Executive
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku enables companies to create value with their data in a human-centered way. Are you passionate about AI? Do you want to help customers understand how AI can solve their business challenges? If so, we invite you to join our growing team. This is a newly created territory, you’ll make an immediate impact as we grow and scale our teams in the Southeast.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Dataiku, you’ll be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle and own a territory with prospects and customers across a variety of industries. We embrace a culture of accountable camaraderie, and this role will enable you to collaborate cross-functionally with colleagues in marketing, product management, and sales engineering. Together, you’ll showcase the business value of Dataiku’s platform, DSS.
You Might Be a Good Fit If You Have
- At least 12 years of experience in software field sales
- Strong belief in a customer-centric selling philosophy and consultative approach
- Experience selling innovative technologies and introducing new concepts to large enterprise accounts
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, build alignment across different groups, and cultivate champions
- Strong ability to maintain and evolve partner eco model as a high thouch sales
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Learning Agility
- Sales Disciplines ( Salesforce, Pipeline Generation, Deal Progression, Team Selling)
- Experience to close $1M+ ARR
- Ability to travel 30 to 50%
- Experience with a complex platform sale, including expertise with sales related to AI, analytics, data science, BI/DW, and data integration