Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
We’re looking for a strong addition to join our Accounting team. The ideal candidate is curious, self-motivated, and ambitious, and is willing to learn as they go while helping build a market leader in the AI space. As an Accountant, you will be reporting to the Senior Director of Accounting and will be responsible for preparing bank reconciliations, assisting with the financial month-end closing process, and uploading journal entries. You will play a critical role in Dataiku’s month-end financial close process and will be given the opportunity to problem solve and drive process improvements to support scale as Dataiku’s business continues to grow. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience working in a global organization, ideally in a startup capacity. This role can be either remotely-based or hybrid for candidates, based upon their location and/or preference.
- Prepare bank reconciliations for domestic and foreign entities
- Prepare and/or maintain journal entries and general ledger account analysis
- Participate in the financial month-end closing process to ensure all required financial data is reconciled, documented, and disclosed in a timely manner
- Investigate reporting discrepancies/anomalies and communicate issues as they arise in a timely manner
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to interact professionally with colleagues and leadership
- Location: Candidates need to be based on the East Coast or within EST
- CPA credentials
- Big 4 experience
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.