Enterprise Account Executive
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
This role consists of engaging prospects and customers about their related initiatives to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging our platform DSS.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, while being able to leverage various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect. The Enterprise Account Executive is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering, and various other teams throughout Dataiku.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Educating customers on the value of Dataiku in a strategic way
- Driving revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- Providing recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage scenarios
- Managing multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Dataiku buying cycle
- Strong ability to develop a C-Level vision, matching with the prospects and customers to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions
- Background in selling innovation and strategic initiatives to large Enterprises
- Handling inbound customer communication and organizing/escalating issues appropriately, including for example: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serving as the voice of the customer and collecting feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Creating a clear strategy around the customers and prospects objectives, and aligning all internal stakeholders to the execution of this strategy
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- 5-7 years’ experience in software field sales, or other relevant sales experience
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large enterprises
- Strong ability to develop a vision and strategy to match the prospects and customers and to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Domain expertise in big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration preferred
- Possesses advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Is adaptable with a growth mindset