Sr. Marketing Manager - Central Europe
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll manage all marketing activities, campaigns, and events in Germany so as to reach your marketing and ARR targets.
- You’ll lead our Awareness initiative: PR, branded traffic, events, local think tanks, guerilla marketing
- You’ll be responsible for lead generation online and offline and follow-up.
- You’ll steer our influence efforts in DACH through ABM, hospitality, and much more.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the DACH database: customers, prospects, users, partners, academics…
- You will work closely with the GTM team and your lead gen and sales stakeholders.
- You are located in Germany, speak German natively, and have had experience working with B2B Saas companies.
- You like to be hands-on and make a difference. This role offers you the opportunity to create results together with your team and stakeholders by implementing your product knowledge, business acumen, and creativity.
- You are committed to delivering excellent results, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility, adaptability, and resilience.
- You are passionate about helping people solve their problems.
- You have experience in a business-to-business or consumer environment, with a focus on B2B technology and solutions.
- You understand the challenges facing your customers and can help us develop strategies that address those needs.
- You know Hubspot, Salesforce, Tableau… And more!